「Chapter Fifty Eight」

Todoroki and Izuku waited outside of the hospital.

"I wonder what Yaoyorozu decided.." Izuku said.

"Well, no matter how restless we are, it's up to her."

The doors opened.

"S-She's here..!" Izuku smiled, and along side Yaoyorozu, was Y/n.

"L/n.." Todoroki was a bit shocked, "Yaoyorozu, what's your answer?"

"I-"

"Wait!" Iida approached them and everyone looked over, now a bit worried.

"Iida..?" Izuku mumbled.

Y/n let out a breath, "Iida.."

"Why.. Why did it have to be you guys of all people?! The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly for personal reasons.. You three, who received amnesty with me.. Why are you trying to make the same mistake I did?! It's too much!"

"What are you..?" Izuku stepped forward, but Todoroki held him back.

"We are still minors." Iida continued, "U.A. is in a bad enough position as it is. Who will take responsibility for your actions? Do you understand?!" His head was hung low as he started to tremble with gritted teeth.

"Iida, it's not like that!" Y/n walked towards him, "We don't think it's okay to break the rules either-" She was suddenly cut off as Iida punched her across the face. She stumbled to the side, holding her cheek with wide eyes. Yaoyorozu, Izuku, and Todoroki's looked at Iida with crazed expressions.

"I'm frustrated, too!" Iida yelled, "And worried! It's only natural! I am the Class Representative! I'm worried about my classmates! Not just Bakugo! When I saw Y/n's injuries, I also saw my brother in his sickbed!" Y/n's eyes widened, "What if your bodies end up irreparable, like my brother's, because of your recklessness? Are you saying that you don't care about my worries?" Iida grabbed onto Y/n's shoulders, "Are you saying that you don't care about how I feel..?"

"Iida.." Izuku mumbled.

"Iida." Todoroki followed.

"No.. I understand. I care about your worries and your feelings, Iida.. but.." She looked him in the eyes, "I would happily hurt myself til near death.. if it meant that Katsuki could have a chance at fulfilling his dream to become a top hero."

Iida gasped and let go of Y/n.

"We don't expect to face them head-on and win either." Todoroki said, "We'll extricate him without fighting."

"Like covert action..!" Izuku said, "That's the way we can all fight while toeing the line of the rules."

"I trust Todoroki." Yaoyorozu said, "But so that I can stop them if anything happens, I plan to accompany them as well."

Izuku smiled at her.

"Yaoyorozu!" Iida gasped.

Y/n looked at Iida, "I know that either way, I couldn't stop myself from trying to do something. All I've been thinking about is Katsuki, nothing else.. That's why.. I have to go save him!"

Iida looked at Y/n with an odd expression. He closed his eyes, "We can't come to an agreement, huh?" He then looked at the group with a determined face, "Then, take me with you, too!"

. . .

The group left the hospital grounds and started to walk in silence.

"Y/n. I'm sorry for getting violent with you." Iida said, "I was always told not to hit a girl, so.."

"Seriously, Iida." Yaoyorozu sighed, "Your reason for joining the group was not very persuasive."