forty-five.

Once the group checked in with the heroes, (Y/n) was rushed to the hospital due to her multiple wounds and possible concussion.

It had turned out that the cut had been deeper than she had originally thought and had to be stitched up. Thankfully though, she didn't end up having a concussion, but it was a bad cut that just had to be patched up and healed by Recovery Girl over time.

After getting treated for her multiple wounds, her parents came in sobbing, thankful to see their daughter alive.

"Oh my god, (Y/n)!" her mom sobbed, carefully hugging her as she knew about the stitches.

"We're so happy you're alive," her dad cried, joining in on the gentle hug.

(Y/n) had to stay there overnight after the tearful reunion, her parents coming back the next day

(Y/n) had to stay there overnight after the tearful reunion, her parents coming back the next day. After a couple hours of them visiting, there was a knock at the door.

"Mind if I come in?" Bakugo asked, slightly entering the room.

"Katsuki?" (Y/n)'s dad asked. "What're you--"

Then (Y/n) put her hand on her dad's, causing him to shut up. "Please let him in." she requested quietly.

"Okay, sweetie," her mom sighed, grabbing her dad and pulling him out of the room. "We'll give you a minute."

It was just Bakugo and (Y/n) in the hospital room.

"How's your back?" he asked, sitting in a chair to the right of her bed.

"Apparently it was deeper than I thought," she weakly laughed. "I got eight stitches."

"Another scar?" he asked, remembering the scalp scar from the USJ incident.

"Yep, that one's going to be quite the story," she remarked, looking out the window to her left.

"You keep getting scars for me." Bakugo teared up, looking at the ground. "I can't let you keep getting hurt, you idiot."

"Katsuki," (Y/n) started, sitting up slightly to put her hand on his thigh, "I don't care how many scars I get, I'm just happy you're safe."

Another knock came from the door, Midoriya cracking it open. "Can we come in?"

"We?" (Y/n) questioned, turning to the door.

Midoriya opened the door to reveal himself, Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu. Kirishima rushed over to hug her, not knowing about the stitches--so when he squeezed, she hissed in pain.

"What? What's wrong?" Kirishima worriedly asked, pulling back.

"You squeezed my stitches," (Y/n) told him, wincing at the slight pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Wait, you got stitches in your back?" Kirishima questioned, realizing he actually didn't know what caused the gash. "How'd you hurt your back?"