Setting up the pieces

"Now you've officially lost it" Spinner deadpanned as Deku looked on the pictures of Endeavour and Lemillion with a grin. "I have to agree with the Lizard on this one Deku. I'm all for killing the old man and all that, but there is a reason he is still number one, not to mention taking on Lemillion at the same time" Todoroki said. Deku just chuckled at their concerns. "Don't worry. We won't take them out at the same time, just quickly after each other" Deku said and started pulling up files on the holographic display. "Let's go through them one by one, shall we?"

"Endeavour is by all accounts not only powerful, but also skilled and smart" Deku said as videos of said hero fighting was shown across the holographic display. "But he is getting old. There is a significant decrease in his speed compared to ten years ago. Everyone already knows that he is just one bad fight away from losing the number one spot. It's a miracle he has managed to keep it since All Might retired" Deku explained. "Still, we can't afford to underestimate him. Even if we have two fire quirks that are more powerful than his. So we will have to use every trick we have. Make Hawks take Endeavour somewhere advantageous to us, as well as allowing the public to watch his execution" Deku added. "Any questions?" He asked. "Yes. Where the hell do you intend to attack him?" Dabi wondered. "Currently, I'm thinking Kyoto. Endeavour has hardly ever patrolled there, making it and unfamiliar battleground for him. It's also one of the few big cities that doesn't have the HQ of a top ten hero. We just need to make Hawks take a few more patrols there over a month and then he'll invite Endeavour over to a restaurant for a pleasant talk" Deku explained.

"Now, Lemillion is a different beast entirely. A hero not yet in his prime and he's still the youngest top ten hero ever. He's also the fastest rising hero since All Might. Not to mention his quirk which has made him near untouchable. There hardly exists such a thing as a weakness in him" Deku explained. "Don't you have that drug that can deactivate someone's quirk? Like you did to me" Todoroki asked. "I can make drugs that can deactivate someone's quirk. The downside is that I need a sample of their DNA first and then we just run into the same problem. Luckily, there is still a way" Deku answered and put a small box on the table "Overhaul never had the chance to complete his work, but that doesn't mean it was without results" He said and opened the box, revealing four small darts filled with a clear liquid. "So we just hit him with one of these and kill him?" Spinner asked. "We won't kill him right away. Each dart lasts at least 12 hours. If we ration them, we can keep Lemillion imprisoned for 48 hours before we kill him. Just think of all the experiments I could run on him. All the things we could use his quirk for" Deku replied with a grin.

"So let me see if I got this right" Dabi said. "We assume Hawks fully supports us. He will help us kill the Mr. burning garbage. Then birdman helps us capture and eventually kill Lemillion. And at some point down the road he will publicly join us. Is that right?" Dabi asked. "Pretty much" Deku replied. "And that's not even half of what we will be able to do now the liberation army is out of the picture. We can really start making mayhem, stoke the fire, do what All for one lacked the conviction to do" Deku explained energetically. "And what is that?" Todoroki wondered, getting an evil smirk from Deku. "Start the fire, burn down the established order and set the world on fire" He answered. "That is all" Deku said and left the room.

Once Deku had left the planning room, he walked through the long corridors of the facility until he arrived in front of a prison cell. He then walked into a room that looked like anything but a cell. The room was properly furnished with pictures on the wall, sofas, comfy chairs, a dining table, a separate bathroom and bedroom, and calm music was playing from several hidden speakers. In one of the chairs sat a man Deku had defeated not so long ago.

"I must admit, imprisoning me in an environment where I can't get stressed enough to use my quirk was awfully clever on your part" Re-Destro said while sitting in his chair. "Well, I can't have you running around just yet. Be glad that you aren't strapped down to a table and about to become a nomu" Deku said as he sat down in a sofa facing Re-Destro. "Like what you're doing to my followers" Re-Destro said accusingly. "Don't be so quick with your conclusions. None of the ones we captured from Deika is under any threat" Deku explained. "Well, as long as you want to keep it that way" he added.