18 | 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
18 | Light
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:
𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙠𝙠𝙠𝙠 𝙄'𝙢 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙!!!

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: ʇɥǝ 𝙣𝙙𝙨ı𝙙ǝ 𝙙𝙤ʍ𝙣

-"WATCH YOUR STEP." Stella informs Will as they make their way around what was left of Hawkins. They decided to go into the town and try to find some food or any forms of life other than monsters or weird sluggish things.

-"Stella, w-wait up!" Will called out. He bent over and hung his head. The girl immediately turned around and ran to his side.

-"Hey, don't tire yourself out. Come on, we'll sit over there," she says while guiding him towards a bench.

Will nods, something weird had come over him, and he was practically dragging his feet now. Once they sat down, Stella reached into her backpack and pulled out the water bottle.

She made a mental note to thank her parents next time she saw them, for buying her such a big water bottle.

"Here," she says while holding the bottle up to his lips. Will drank the water quickly, the cold liquid felt good going down his dry throat. Once he had had enough, both were slightly disappointed to find that there was none left.

-"I really hope they find us soon," Will whispers. Stella nods in agreement and wraps her right arm around him. She did this in hopes of keeping him, and herself warm.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚   

-"JONATHAN? ARE YOU THERE, MAN?
It's... it's Steve! Listen, I just want to talk!"

Steve calls out as he bangs on the Byers front door. He had time to think over what had happened, and he dared not to see Joyce. He felt horrible, and the fact that Will was Stella's best friend, he thought he should make it right.