ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀs ✰

Prolouge ✰

Prolouge

The society split up for years due to many differences...The poor who needs to work hours a day just to eat a meal...The rich who buys everything they desire which is sometimes not needed by them.

One day a rich person set on strike because of  'Unfair treatment' for them to be treated like the poor. The president treated everyone equally... even though you might be the richest person or the poorest person on earth he didn't mind...

But days and weeks pass the privilege won't stop bugging him. They want them to be treated like queens and kings. The poor found out of the news and went over to the presidents office. Two economy's started to fight in front of him.

One saying the treatment is unfair and another saying treatment was equal enough...

After hours had passed the debate was still on going... For the best of his country he announced a split between two economy's. And the boarder was built... days had passed it was finished.

Two new leaders from each side has made a peace treaty to keep the peace but... Someone is being unfair without being noticed...

A university in a island that was separating the two sides has been accepting 10 teenagers each every 3 years to be sent into their university to keep the peace between the two. 

The school was made to keep the economy's aquatinted with each other. But not allowed to be more than friends... Different rules are set between the Posh and the Paupers.

Posh a nickname for the privilege, They are given classes such as... Business Class.. How to know the difference of fake and real brands... And so on...

Pauper a nickname for the unprivileged in the school are given classes such us.. How to clean properly...

Rules are set to keep the students at peace during school... Such as no disrespecting another... No eating in class...

So on like the regular rules set on a school but they were also given individual rules to follow.

Everything was normal for each side but except one no dating the opposite economy. This rule was made to keep the privilege their titles and not loose them.

Since once you marry a person lower than you... You will be evicted from your house and be thrown to the unprivileged...

But wait if your confused where does the middle class go?

They had been grouped with the unprivileged... Even though they have money and they could spend on things. The leader of the privilege thinks they are still considered a pauper and evicted them from their side.

Back to the rules... You can't fall in love with someone different from your economy... What if you did? You can't force love.. its natural but due to everyone's differences. 

people don't understand why love is forbidden between two sides and wanted to know more why is it forbidden.. yes they know that the reason is your going to be evicted... but why?

Well that is for you to find out....

Short Reminders BeforeReading The Story ✰

Reading The Story

O1. Please don't bash any idols included or mentioned in the story.

O2. This book is purely fictional and based
in the author's mind.

O3. Made up places and things will appear
as the story continues.

O4. Fake character's and some idols will
be used as side line characters.

O5.Please do forgive me if i had any error's in grammar or anything since I'm still
pretty new to writing.

• DATE STARTED •
April 4, 2020

• DATE ENDED •
May 22, 2020

• DATE EDITED •
August 10, 2020 - August 15, 2020

• DATE EDITED •August 10, 2020 - August 15, 2020