The Tutor (Epilogue)

• Dedicated to All My Loving Oh So Wonderful Fans!

Epilogue

“Declan!”  I screamed.  That boy is really going to get it this time.

“Yes mother?” Said the smirking little ten year old.

“What’s this?” I asked, holding up the offensive picture of his teacher.  I don’t even want to describe what he drew.

“That’s Mrs. Henway.”

“Yes, I see that, but why is it…like this.”

“She asked us to draw a realistic picture of whatever we wanted in the room, I chose that.”

“Declan Meyers!  I cannot keep getting calls about things like this!”

“Don’t worry mom.  My teachers only get mad for a second then it’s all okay, because I’m the smartest kid in the class.”

I sighed.  “There’s just no reasoning.”

“Nope.”

“Not again!  Got it?”

“Fine, because it’s you mamma.”

“That’s a good boy.”  I said kissing his head.

I still can’t believe it’s been ten years.  Ten whole years.

Strange things have happened, I’ll tell you that.

First off…Rose did not end up with Warner.  No, she ended up with someone else.  Keith.  I to this day can’t figure out how, but she did.  It had something to do with Warner being an ass and Keith comforting her then Keith got attached and bit by bit they just…got together.  They got married five years ago and have one little girl named Trista.  She’s a cutie!

I know nothing of Sasha, so we won’t go there.  She hates Rose though and Keith does not give a damn.  He loves her and doesn’t mind his family being far away.

Dawson ended up with Mimi surprisingly.  He came to visit us around the same time Mimi came because she has these annual visits because she’s still obsessed with my husband even though I’ve had a child with him!  And actually…I’m about to have another…We found out it’s going to be a baby girl!  I’m so freaking excited!  I plan on naming her Nellita.  We’re prepared this time!  But anyways Dawson met Mimi, Mimi fell in love at first sight and the rest is history as they say.  They got married last year, but no kids yet.

Carson, Declan, and I live in the now refurbished Old Victorian home that my grandparents left me.  We fixed it up a lot.

Carson finished college with a medical degree and at the top of his class, naturally.  He’s very distinguished.

I eventually did go to beauty school and am now working full time at this high class salon.  I actually make pretty good money.  I never realized just how talented I am with cutting hair!

Declan is the complete mixture of Carson and myself.  He is a sarcastic, smart, brat with a really sweet side.  At least he’s not stupid.  That was my main concern.  I must say though, he’s a hit with all the little girls at the school.  Even when I took him to preschool, all the little girls wanted to play house with Declan and be his wife.  It was quite amusing.  He’s already a lady killer.  I’m interested to see what’s going to happen to that boy when he grows up!  I’m going to have to beat the girls off him with a stick!

Rose and I are closer than ever and we constantly visit each other.  Right now they live about an hour away, down in the valley because she doesn’t like the snow.  I personally love the snow.

Carson and I are still, to this day, inseparable.  I love that man with all my heart, and Declan, whether he likes to admit it or not, is definitely a mamma’s boy!  He’s also spoiled rotten and surrounded by people that love him dearly.

That’s the family for you.  Crazy, imperfect, noisy, irritating, fun, loving, exciting, silly, and wonderful.

Life couldn’t get much more perfect.

**If you are unsatisfied and still have questions just let me know.  I still have another surprise in store! =)**

EDIT: So just so you all know there is a sequal about Declan and it's called The Mentor! I didn't realize that I didn't let people know about it enough. lol Well if you feel up to it go check it out!:)