C.15

yoonhwa was sitting on jaehyun's bed both of her knees up to her chest. the white comforter covering all of her body. her hands held a small frame. it was their family's picture. they took it when she was still three years old. a smile crept up her lips seeing her parent's happy faces.

someone suddenly pulled the comforter off her body revealing mark's scared face. seeing her calmed himself down a bit. "what the hell, yoonhwa i thought some creature were inside your brother's room" she laughed watching his flustered look.

"so uh- what're you doing here?"

"i'm just bored" she sighed and mark smiled widely. "great! let's go!" he grabbed her wrist pulling her out from bed.

"and where exactly is that?"

"the training room"

both of them went downstairs going inside the living room. mark sat down on one of the furthest sofa in the room. he patted the seat next to him. she was hesitating but still followed him to sit down.

"why are we here when we're suppose to go to the training room?" she asked but mark just gave her an unknowing smile. the ground under the sofa suddenly moved revealing a hole. then the sofa began to slowly went down.

her eyes widened. "what's this- harry potter?" he laughed.

"we're going to the training room. this is the easiest way. it's like a lift or something. winwin made these path"

"who?"

"another member of ours. he's in china right now"

there was a long dark path in front of them. yoonhwa followed him from behind. mark pushed a white door after and both of them went inside. her eyes wandered around the place in awe.

it was a big room. and fancy looking with the yellow neon colours around the place. there was a ring in the middle of the room. and some exercising equipment.

"yoonhwa!" her head snapped to the left side of the room where mark was standing. there were a lot of weapons. from daggers to guns, snipers and bombs. and at the side there were a shooting area.

"why am i here actually?" she finally asked. mark took a gun examining it before reloadimg the gun. "well someone wait no- i.. i think it's better if you can at least protect yourself"

"that doesn't mean i'll bring a gun everywhere, is it?"

"probably. watch me carefully" mark's eyes turned sharp as he eyed the target with the gun in his hand. he slowly pulled the trigger shooting it straight in the middle of the target.

she flinched at the loud sound of gun shot. "i don't think.."

"don't worry yoonie, you're going to be fine" mark said as he checked the gun he was holding.

"fine? i don't even know how to hold a gun- and use it to shoot someone" she mumbled crossing both of her arms over her chest.

"here. hold it"

"h-hold it?" yoonhwa bit her lower lip her eyes staring at the weapon in mark's hand. she was a bit hesitant. taking the gun she eyed mark nervously.

"don't worry, yoonhwa it's not like the gun could kill you. i mean it can but-"

"you're making it worse you know that?" she said. mark laughed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"well you saw me doing it earlier, right?" she nodded her head- positioned herself her eyes then focused on the target. she turned the safety off and started to pull the trigger.

she breathed out and the bullet went out going straight towards the target where mark had shot earlier. the sound of gun shot echoed through the place. mark clapped his hand in awe.

"did you just.. wow yoonhwa you can really shoot!" the side of her lips tugged upwards. the gun in her hand felt somewhat heavy. "you can easily become a sniper if you practice more" mark took the gun away placing it back after taking the bullet out.

"i don't think i want to be a sniper, mark" she said.

"hey can i ask you something?"

"you're already asking though" he laughed and shook his head.

"do you hate haechan?" she didn't answer her mind went deep in thought. "haechan might be.. you know unlikable sometimes. but you'll understand. i know you don't really like.. all these things that are happening to you"

"it's okay. i don't think all of you guys are.. bad? i mean, my brother's here. and he pretty much enjoyed being with you guys" yoonhwa's voice drifted somewhere else.

before mark could say anything his eyes saw a figure walking towards them. "done already?" she felt like her neck hair stood upon hearing the deep voice.

"yeah. she's good" mark made a thumbs up causing her to smile. haechan glanced at her his face expressionless. but she noticed the eye bag under his eyes. he looked tired.

she was actually waiting if he had any insult or something to be mad at but nothing came. he ran his fingers through his messy dark brown hair.

"leave. food's ready" he stated before he strides towards where the bombs were. not saying much yoonhwa and mark went away.

but she stopped, turned around and asked as her feet went towards him. "are you okay, haechan?" her voice was timid but he heard it clearly. worry laced in her tone.

"fine"