Principals Office (Part Two)

-Again, I have NO CLUE how middleschools work-

-Massive shout out to @stelthcow2235 for the request! If you have a request Comment down below or DM me :)-

Ages

Tim - 17

Dick - 12

"Timothy Drake, please report to to office. Timothy Drake to the office, thank you." The voice called over the PA system.

Great. As if Tim's day wasn't already trash; he'd been up all night studying for a test that got postponed this morning, and then bee caught off guard my a pop quiz in a different class. He was exhausted, and had left his lunch in the car so he was relying on his $5 for vending machine food.

He stood up and packed his bag  in the back of the room. The announcement had drawn unwanted attention to him, so tried to fly under the radar as he discretely told the teacher where he was going, and left. It felt like someone was boiling grease in his stomach. His nerves were heightened, and his intentions in knots. He'd never-well, almost never- been called to the office, and he was terrified. Trying desperately to reason with his anxiety and ward off an impending panic attack, he forced himself to push to door open.

"Hi hun," the heavily eye-shadowed secretary asked, hastily putting away her waterbottle which, according to Damian, contained vodka. "What can I do for ya?"

"uhm, yeah hi..." his voice was small and cracked. he tried to speak up. "my name is... uh... my name is Tim uh- Drake. I was..... um... called down on the announcements." He finally forced out, rubbing dust from his eyes (he might have fallen asleep in class).

"Oh, great sweetie. don't worry, your not in trouble, we've just gotten a call excusing you. apparently your brother got into something at his school. here you go, Honey I'll just sign you out." She passed Tim a note, smacking her gum.

GREAT! His day sucked already, but having to go talk to his old principle... Tim was so tired, he was going to raise some hell...

He entered the office and saw his baby brother sitting shyly, opposite Mr. Ceido, the principle.

"Let's get this over with." He flopped into the nearest chair.

"Wayn-sorry, do you prefer being called Mister too?"

"Sure. Mr. Drake." He said stiffly, he was mad at Dick, but he still hated Mr. Ceido."

"Sure, young Mr. Drake, I'm sure you're wondering why-"

"Please, tell me." He groaned, watching his baby brother, who looked very uncomfortable, and a little scared.

"Well, it seems you're brother has a pension for practical jokes." Tim raised his eyebrows, this is the sort of thing he'd expect from Jason, but not little Richard. "Richard- Mr. Grayson" He said it mockingly, making both brothers uncomfortable. "Tampered with a teachers files."

"Richard!" Tim exclaimed. "What did you do!"

"It wasn't that bad!" Dick pouted.

"What did you do?" Tim repeated, pinching between his eyes. 

"well... it was April first, so... it was just perfect timing..."

"Dick. explain."

"Right, so, um..." He scratched his arm nervously. "So a couple classes ago, Mr. Harrison left his computer open and... it was pretty easy to access his attendance and grade sheets... I thought I'd just slip in and help a couple kids pass the unit."

"Did you know, Mr. Grayson that tampering with grades and Teacher's files can both result in suspension or expulsion?"

Tim sank his has face into his hands with a groan. Some how, the three, way more problematic brothers had made it through middle school without being expelled, and now the youngest, most innocent one was this close to breaking the track record.

"I didn't use it on my own grade, I've got a 91 in socials, I just wanted to help out a couple students who were struggling."

"That's still a very serious offence."

"Hey, at least I didn't leak a teachers privet photos, like Parker and Liam!"

"WHAT?" Tim exclaimed. "Wait, what happened there?"

"Oh, a couple older ids found out one of the teachers does" He looked sheepish, knowing he wasn't supposed to know about it. "adult movies."

"Richard!" Tim lightly smacked the back of his baby brother's head.  "Which teacher?"

"Mrs. Taylor." 

"NO!" Tim gaped. "I KNEW IT!" he stopped himself and coughed, trying to pull himself together. He was still patting himself on the back for guessing it all those years ago. 

"Mr. Drake I hope you understand the severity of this situation."

"Yes, sir. What repercussions will my brother face?" He asked, concernedly.

"Well, remember, this is not his first offence."

"Right... he was provoked and threatened into starting a fight." Tim sighed. "And trust me, he will be thoroughly disciplined at home, just please, tell me what will happen."

"Well, the bare minimum we I will allow is two weeks suspension and a month of detention after the fact -thou, I expect your dad will try fighting that, too." He sneered. Tim ignored it.

"Thank you sir. Anything else?"

"Sign out at the desk, I'll be contacting your father."

"Have a goo day. Mr. Ceido." Tim sighed, taking his brother by the arm and marching him out.

"C'mon, Timmy, it wasn't that bad.

"Go, to you're locker and get your jacket." Tim signed his brother out and walked him to the bus, lecturing all the way home. "I missed Career Ed for this!"

"I know, and I'm sorry, but I thought I could get away with it; I memorized his password, logged in on a library computer-"

"School library computer?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Did you log into the library computer on your own student ID?"

"Yeah..."

Tim groaned. "I'm almost more ashamed that you didn't cover your tracks than that you screwed with people's grades." 

"Really?"

"Almost."