Just A Sibling Fight

-Based off of true events that conspired between me, my brother and our Chinese leftovers-

Damian -18

Tim -  15

Jason - 13

Barbra - 12

Dick - 10

Damian was babysitting, to no one's joy. Despite not being their father, he still enforced rules, which did not win over his brothers; he actually made up rules just to control (and annoy) them. Tonight he was also in charge Jim Gordon's daughter as well as his brothers, as he frequently did. The younger three were always disgruntled by the bedtimes, especially how Damian would just change them to be much earlier if they misbehaved. One rule that stuck out was that Jason wasn't allowed to use the stove or oven, and since he was the designated home chef when Alfred wasn't around, Damian would secretly order food for his brothers. 

Tonight, they'd ordered pizza. The seventy dollars to pay had been set next to the door while they were waiting. Damian was upstairs, Tim was in the kitchen, Jason and Barbra were watching Buzzfeed supernatural on the couch while Dick sat on the carpet in front of them.

"Goat man's gonna get ya!" Jason prodded his brother with his toe.

"stOp It!" Dick whined, "You're not scaring me!"

"Yeah Jason, he doesn't get scared. He's a big kid, he doesn't get scared and do things like give up his post during a stake out cause he heard a weird sound, or call out for his dad because he was too scared to get out of bed, or-"

"Stop!" Dick yelled over his sister's teasing. Well, not biologically or legally siblings, but fighting crime and spending most of your time together basically makes you siblings.

"Yeah Babs, stop, can't you tell how grown up he is?" Jason mocked. "He had a nightmare about-" 

The doorbell rang, the three kids froze, perking up. Pizza.

Dick scrabbled to his feet, leaping after Jason, who'd vaulted over the back of the couch. 

Whoever got to the pizza fist got the lions share.

"Get back here, brat!" Barbra grabbed the youngest's hoodie and yanked him to the floor, heading after Jason. 

Tim sprinted in from the kitchen, his socks causing him to slide on the tile. "Get lost, kids, this is mine; I haven't eaten today."

Damian jumped off the stairwell. "I'm paying."

"sucks for you!" Jason yelled.

"I'm the adult!" The eldest grabbed Barbra and tossed her back.

"And I'm hungry!" Tim tackled  Damian to the floor. 

"It's mine!" Jason grabbed the money and reached for the door handle.

"NO WAY!" Barbra grabbed his ankle, tripping him with a yelp. She crawled over his struggling body and snatched the cash from his fist. "Take that y- NO!"

Tim stumbled on all fours, Taking the money from the girl and grabbing the door handle.

"Tim No!"

"You'll pay for this, Timothy!"

"PUT IT ON MY TAB, MOTHER EFFER!" Tim unlatched the door and flung it open, knocking into the bodies on his siblings. "Hi, good evening." Tim picked himself up and gave the delivery boy, who was no older than him- a halfhearted smile. 

"Good evening sir. medium vegetarian, large pepperoni, bread sticks, and five Pepsi, That'll be $39.95."

"Keep the change!" Tim thrust the fistful of bills at him and grabbed the pizza; proving why everyone loves delivering to Wayne manor. "Thanks have a great night-" Tim yelled, kicking the door shut, holding the pizza boxes over his head,  in triumph so the preteens couldn't reach them. Taking pity on his lessers, he left the soda and bread sticks  for those who'd lost the war. Proudly, yet swiftly, he jogged to the kitchen and dug into his first slice before Damian and the others could catch up.

"Timmy!" a gremlin shot out from under the table, buckling his legs. Dick clambered onthe the counter and began ravaging the boxes.

"Get off the counter!" Damian yelled

"Your fucking dead, Dick!" Jason shouted.

Barbra shoved the others out of the way "Ladies first!"

"You're no lady!"

"Then guests first!"

"You're not a guest you're family." Damian exploited every loop hole, wrestling and reaching over the others. He grabbed the medium pizza box and sprinted to his room, leaving chaos in his wake. "Richard, Jason, Barbra, GO TO YOUR ROOMS!"

"Oh Fuck Off!"