「Chapter Fifty Nine」

The man in the suit clapped slowly, "As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blown everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant-" He floated in midair, "That quick decision-making.. and skill.. You must have nerves of steel."

Best Jeanist lay still on the floor, "This isn't what I was told.." He weakly tried to bring himself up, "But so what..? A top hero.. doesn't use that as an excuse for failure-" He shot his thread at the man, but he shot something at him and blew a whole into Best Jeanist as blood spurted out of him. His hand went limp.

"I see.." The man said, "This is strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don't need yours... It's a Quirk that doesn't go with Tomura's disposition."

The five students hid, terrified, behind the wall. They gripped onto their clothes, gritted their teeth, and waited in pure agony. Their bodies refused to move.

What.. in the world.. was that..?!

A slime-like sound came through, followed by a voice.

A familiar voice.

Y/n's eyes widened.

The voice coughed, "Damn it.. the hell..?!"

Katsuki!

Everyone recognized his voice too, and they all wanted to look, but they were still paralyzed with fear.

"Sorry, Bakugo." The man said.

"Huh?!" His voice was strained from coughing.

The same slime-like sound followed, as well as a bunch of coughing- and all of the villains on the Vanguard Action Squad showed up.

"What the--?" Toga held her hand over her mouth.

"Something stinks!" Twice yelled, "Smells good!"

"Master.." Shigaraki said.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura?" The man asked. The mask over his face slightly altered his voice, and he walked over to Shigaraki, "But do not be discouraged. Just try again."

Dabi and Kurogiri were unconscious on the ground.

"I have brought your associates back as well." The man continued, "Even this child. Because you judged that he was an important piece." He held out his hand, "Do it over as many times as you need to. However, I must ask you, Tomura. Where is that girl you said would also be a valuable asset? I forget her name, my apologies. This is all for you."

Katsuki looked at the man with a crazed look while Y/n gripped her throbbing head.

Don't lose control.. I might die if I do.. Remember.. Remember why you're here! You couldn't save him like he did for you. He was far away and saved me, and I was right there.. We shouldn't have been noticed yet. If he had, he wouldn't be speaking so freely. There might be six or seven meters between us and Katsuki, if I can control my Quirk, I can get there in less than a second. What could I do after that? That man managed to stop the number four best hero.. Do I stand a chance..?!

Y/n looked over to Izuku. He must be thinking the same thing, since he was looking around frantically for a plan. Iida grabbed onto Izuku and Y/n's arms.

"You're here after all, aren't you..?"

Everyone froze as they heard the man talk.

From the sky, All Might came blasting down and pushed against the man.

"I'll have you return everything, All For One!"

"Will you kill me again, All Might?"

Y/n gripped her head as she doubled over with pain she had never once felt before. She gritted her teeth, withholding her screams as her classmates looked at her with extremely worried expressions.