Queen [0027]

Beau stood back, far away in the corner of the street, watching her golden hair draped down softly curling along the ends

Beau stood back, far away in the corner of the street, watching her golden hair draped down softly curling along the ends. Every time she appeared the day never ended and smiles never faded. She was a siren leading everyone to sudden happiness. The beauty with the forever young green eyes. Beau was curious, what made her special? What made everyone around her suddenly smile? Feel joy? Was it because she cast a spell on them? Whatever it was made Beau curious.

He slowly made his way towards her as she walked inside Mr. Jones' old bookshop. No one really went in there, unless you were new to the town. Perhaps it was because the bookshop was Redrick, Victorian, sitting in between the two empty buildings. Beau pushed open the heavy swing door and his brown eyes scanned the room for the blonde hair woman. He instantly picked up on her unique scent, without registering that his legs were carrying him towards it. Beau found himself staring at her, she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings; stupid girl, he thought. Yet he couldn't help but stare.

She was beautiful in a classical way, golden curls and ivory skin; piercing eyes of green. She was taller than average and a little larger than a catwalk model, but still stunning which greatly confused Beau. Something radiated from within that rendered her irresistible to both genders. Men desired her and women courted her friendship. Beau cocked his head slightly, he was trying to see what was it about her and her scent that he couldn't stop himself from approaching her.

A loud gasp made Beau look away from her golden hair, the woman in front of him was tightly holding the book against her chest. "W-what do you want?" she asked, taking a step backward but stopped when her back hit the bookshelves. Beau snickered, it didn't matter if she was a witch or an Original she couldn't escape him... no one ever did.  Freya asked once again, her green eyes staring at him, trying to figure out why he was staring at her with a blank expression. Her mind went back to that day, the day she saw him kill those witches.

His voice was unexpected, surprising Freya. It was low, with an agreeable trace of huskiness and with a hint of more power than she originally thought. However, all of that went out the window when he utters those words. "Leave town with your family," Freya glared at him and all nervousness went away, angry replaced it.

Taking a confident step towards him, pointing her finger at him "listen to me--" Beau didn't let her finish her sentence, slapping her finger away, he gave her the same blank stare. "If you don't leave now, she won't show you mercy." And just like he appeared, Beau disappeared confusing Freya more. She blinked and blinked until her mind went blank with questions. Freya let out a deep sigh, her eyes locked at the spot Claire's son occupied. Throughout the day, Freya had the young boy in mind. She kept wondering what he had meant by that and who was this 'she'? Why wouldn't she show mercy? But most importantly why had he warned her?

Beau walked through the front doors of his home and was welcomed by silence. He knew that his sisters, Josie and Lizzie, were with the Mikaelson's child as Lottie was somewhere planning another of her evil scheme while Theo was having a chat the Mikaelson's brother, most liking threatening Niklaus to stay away. He was about to head towards his room until he heard the faint voice of his mother. Beau began making his way towards her voice, stopping in front of the kitchen entrance.