Traitor

Levi POV

I woke up to crying. I'm a deep sleeper so to have it wake me up is a big deal. Rubbing my eyes Ella was no where in our room. The crying started to subside following the whimpering down the hall. I opened Addy's room to see Ella cradling her as Addys tears soaked through Ella's shirt. Walking into the room Adaline looks up and what I saw nearly broke my heart. She was so scared at what she had seen. Her face was red and splotchy with tear stained cheeks.

The worst part that worries me the most was the letter attached to the window next to her bed.

If it was this easy to scare you I wonder how easy it be to kill you? Tell your mate Happy Birthday for me.
-Anon

He or she's who wrote it does scare me and it kills me to know someone came into our house while I was present and scared my child. Whatever sick bastard this was is going to get it.

Ellie and I return to our room with Adaline. I promise to stay awake as they sleep and assure Ella that we will be cutting our vacation short to return to our pack.

I stayed awake as I promised Ella was next to me with Addy curled up next to her. I knew that whoever this was wasn't going to break my family. I would die for my family than have anyone hurt them.

Ella

W
I woke up early and packed up our belongings with Levi and we drove to the airport. Boarding the flight I handed Adaline our IPad to watch the movie Frozen she absolutely loved the movie. In fact she loved all Disney princess movies. It was cute watching her sing along to the movie and act out some of the scenes.

I hadn't left Adaline's side since the note and neither has Levi. I was worried but I knew deep down that Levi would be their for us no matter what. That's one of the things I love about him, through the short time we've been together I've never seen him give up at the task at hand. He always made sure the pack was safe and happy. That we are safe and happy.

Our plane landed safely in Arkansas. We rushed home Levi had informed Carter of what had occurred during our stay and he was furious to say the least. Nobody messed with the alpha and got away with it.

Once we got inside Levi had us all enter his office for the meeting. Adaline and I sat on the couch having her play her alphabet game while we discussed to major problems at hand.

Not only had we gotten our threatening letters but we also had a few rogues wondering by our territory recently. They were planning something we just didn't know what.

" No one knew where we were going except for the members staying in the pack house. This is why I only allowed you both in." Levi stared looking straight at Carter and his father. They both nodded understanding the importance of the situation.

We both knew the only ones we could rely on were Carter and Tom. They were family and would never break our trust.

We moved a bed into our room to keep Addy with us we also installed alarms on all the windows and in our bedroom. The only people who knew the passcode included Levi and I. We needed complete and total privacy from our pack. We knew their was a mole we just didn't know who.

We went to bed at eight. Closing all the blinds and Locking the doors and checking all window we finally went to sleep.

1 Week Later
Levi

We hadn't gotten anymore letters although we did get more rouge sightings. They were increasing as a very rapid pace. At first it was just on or two a week now their come every day. Their attempting to intimidate us but their failing miserably.

Our pack is one of the strongest in the country. Not only that but we also had multiple alliances.

I had the girls go through practice drills in case anyone infiltrated our borders they were to go into the safe room. The outside was plated with pure silver. I had it specially mad after the letter. Only Ellie could open it. Inside it was stalled with food and water along with two beds and a restroom.

I had woken up to Ellie pushing me awake the windows alarm was going off. All of a sudden our packs alarms went off we were being attacked.

"This isn't a drill Ella take Adaline to safe room now!" Ella ran with Addy in her arms. Cody broke through and I was now sniffing the air for the rogue but what greeted me was devastatingly worse than a rogue it was rogues plural. I could smell over a hundred of them. I fought killing them one by one until I saw someone who made my eyes see red out traitor...

Ella

I ran as fast as I could and made it in record time the safe room was hidden behind an cabinet within a desk it was only small enough for children luckily I am as small as a fifth grader opening up the door within the cabinet I grabbed Addy carful to not have her skin touch the door once we were inside I closed the heavy door. The room was practically a vault.

Our ventilation came through two floor vents too small for someone to crawl through and even if they could they were plated with pure silver also.

As we huddled on the bed waiting for Levi to come through the mind link I felt a stab of pain come through my chest. Levi was hurt. I could feel it. I desperately wanted to rush to him help him through the battle. But I couldn't I knew that if I went I'd die and I would leave Addy with Levi or as an orphan. I couldn't leave her no matter how much my heart was fighting me I had my mind win. I felt another stab of pain this one had me holding my hands up to my chest gasping for air as the pain felt excruciating.

" Are you okay. Levi don't give up. I love you! We love you!" I linked through our bond.

"Ella. Love. I'm okay just a little wounded the battle is nearly over. I love you." He responded quickly.

After those words I didn't hear back from him for the next three hours I sat with my arms wrapped around our child hoping and praying for the best. As the pain in my chest continued to grow I knew he was alive I could feel him through our bond what had me worried was how long it was taking him.

Levi

It was him. How could he betray me like this we grew up together sure we weren't as close as Carter and I are but I considered him my fried for crying out loud Ethan was my delta.

"You did this. This is what you want death and for what being the beta? Face it even if you were able to defeat me you couldn't also defeat Carter." I knew I was getting to him, and th fact was I want lying. Carter is one of the strongest wolfs in our pack and I can even say that he's better than me at fighting. Though I wouldn't say to his face he already has a big enough ego.

" You thought you could defeat us?" I question.

" I know you can beat me in a fight but you know what you can't beat?" He sneered and his face turned into a smirk

" A silver bullet."

I had been shot in the chest. The pain was unbearable.  Ella has come through our link.
"Ella. Love. I'm okay just a little wounded the battle is nearly over. I love you."

" Carter I've been attacked kill Ethan he has a gun be care.." I had drained all my energy and with that I passed out.

Duh... Duh... Duhhhh.

Sorry to leave y'all on a cliffhanger. 😋😊

I will update soon thanks for all the support!!!🥰❤️🥰

Please 🙏

Vote

And comment

XOXO- Lillian Dero 💖💝💖