Fifty Eight

I can't believe my ears right now. Wait did she really just kiss me. Wait Tia is ok with this? So does that mean she has feelings for her? I'm so fucking confused right now.

"Alex, Alex are you ok?" Tia's voice brings me out of my head.

"So you mean to tell me you have feeling for the both of us?" I ask looking at Anika again. She just nods

"And you are fine with this?" I turned and asked Tia

"Trust and believe that when she came to me I wasn't for it at all. She explained to me how it happened and how she feels. Now I'm not saying I'm all the way ok with it but if your willing then so am I."

I didn't know what to say to that. Like could this really work? What will happen if one of them get jealous? Or if I got jealous? What would the kids think? Fuck what would everyone else think? When have you ever cared what people think? Shit you right. Wait who the hell am I talking to? Yourself dumbass. Tug stop that shit and get back to writing what I tell you. Fuck you.

I was so in my head I didn't see Anika start to cry and Tia holding her. I went to say something but Dave and Steve walked in. Steve coming straight to me with a questioning face.

"Steve I'm fine. Really I am just thinking about things. Anika if you would please stay for dinner so we are able to talk more about this. And please don't cry, princesses are to pretty to cry."

She blushed so I know I was doing something right. Tia looked at me and smiled. Dave looked shocked and Steve......he just had this evil smirk on his face.

"Well dinner is ready. I'm here to help Tia in her wheelchair and Steve is helping Alex. Anika do you mind waking up little Alex and bringing him."

"Yea I can do that." She said as she went over to get him.

Steve brought me my wheelchair and I didn't fight it this time. I looked at Anika. She was a beautiful woman indeed. She must have changed before I got back. I couldn't deny that she was a beautiful woman with all the right curves.

(Her @ is tiffanylaos on Instagram)

I must have been staring to long because Steve hit my head and she was blushing while Tia was smirking now. Dave was still just looking hella confused and shocked.

"Now if that was Jessica and she seen me do that I would be dead. You are bold sweetie." He said laughing while pushing Tia. If you only knew pop

Steve let them go first in the elevator. I knew why.

"So, you gone tell me what that was about sis?"

"Naw, not yet. Shit I'm still trying to figure it out myself."

"Well the way I see it is your are one lucky  person. Those are some beautiful women sis. They both seem to want you and they both seem ok with it."