The Boiling Tea- I Mean Sea

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Fall Out Boy - The Phoenix 

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:08 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

One maniac at a time we will take it back

You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start

So dance along to the beat of your heart

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?

I'm gonna change you like a remix

Then I'll raise you like a phoenix

---

The skies were dark and stormy as the flying hunk of scrap metal that was called a ship drifted through the sky, while below the sea existed, filled with who knows what lurked beneath the surface. 

(Y/n) stood near the rail, looking off into the distance. Behind her were the Smiths/Bread family (Soggy Toast, Burnt Toast, Bread and Burnt Toaster) 

''So how do you know Acronix had a daughter?'' Kai questioned his parents, glancing at (Y/n) for a moment before returning his gaze to his mother's. 

''He told us himself, as he didn't want any surprises for us,'' Maya answered. 

''I know you two care about her,''  Ray/Tony Stark the Blacksmith told the two. 

''I do, father,'' Nya sighed before continuing: ''I think of her more than just a close friend.'' 

Kai looked at his feet. ''I don't know. I was always on the side watching the others be close to her, while I had hardly any good moments with her. When I met Skylor, those problems seemed to disappear. But even then she seemed to pay attention more closely to Skylor than to me.'' 

''Well, go and tell her how you feel.'' His father urged. ''If she doesn't listen to you she's not worth it.'' 

''But she is.'' Burnt Toast mumbled.

''Destination Dead ahead,'' Machia called out, sighting the Boiling Sea. It began to feel warmer and humid, making (Y/n) uncomfortable. Looking down at the frothing water, she could notice columns of steam rising from fiery hotspots in the ocean.

''Excellent, Supreme Commander Machia. The final Time Blade will soon be ours.'' Krux replied.

''Unless this is all a Ninja trick to trap us in the middle of nowhere.'' Red Medusa accused, looking over at the Smiths/Bread Family.

''It had best not be. For his sake.'' Acronix spoke, looking at the Old Tea Obsessed Man. Lightning flashed and crackled, giving the atmosphere its tense feel. 

''Ugh. We can't do this. We can't let Krux and Acronix force us into getting the last Time Blade for them.'' Kai/ Burnt Toast said to his sister, frustrated.

''Its reversal power is the only way to undo the effects of the Time Punch on Master Wu. What other choice do we have?'' Nya/ Soggy Toast asked him. 

''Time is short and our friend's survival, your master's survival is at stake,'' Ray/Burnt Toaster told his son.

''Your father's right. Focus on the task at hand. Retrieving the Time Blade will be more dangerous than you can possibly imagine.'' Maya/Bread added.

''I don't get it. Why did you put the Time Blade way out here?'' Kai questioned, confused.

''It was so powerful that Wu knew it had to be hidden somewhere safe. So he asked us to seal it in the ancient Library of Hono Mizu.'' Ray told his kids.