73

"Tomorrow morning, I'll continue to wake you up." Mr. Bennett looked at Bella.

Bella felt hopeless when she heard the words.

but she knew that she had no right for rejection and could only agree.

when she returned her roo, Bella took out her phone and suddenly thought about what Toni said.

Then Mr. Steiner's phone number had been pulled out from the blacklist by Toni, and he also called Mr. Steiner.

When she thought of Mr. Steiner, she sighed.

But, Bella sat up from the bed suddenly.

No!

She suddenly thought that since Toni used her phone to call Mr. Steiner, Tony accidentally, then the ringtone she heard in the villa today belonged to Tony.

How could Tony's phone be in Mr. Bennett's study room?

Could it be that Tony had fallen into Mr. Bennett's study room when he came yesterday?

As soon as she had doubts in her heart, the desire to solve it became more and more intense.

She had to unlock it, or else she would feel uncomfortable.

Bella wasn't in the mood to play with her phone again, and she could not fall asleep.

No!

She had to figure out what was going on.

She got up from the bed and went to the study room.

She knocked on the door, but no one answered. Could it be that Mr. Bennett was not in the study room?

She knew that she should not have trespassed into his study without Mr. Bennett's permission, but this time, she had reached out to her and held the door handle.

"Click." The study door opened.

Just then...

"What are you doing?" Suddenly, the voice of Mr. Bennett sounded behind her. She immediately screamed, "Ah."

Bella turned around quickly, only to see that Mr. Bennett was standing not far behind her.

She was frightened, feeling like she was guilty of being a thief.

"I..." Bella felt guilty.

She had wanted to find an excuse, such as coming up to find Mr. Bennett and having something to discuss, like she had something in the study room.

But she couldn't say anything to Mr. Bennett, who was so shrewd that he could understand everything.

"Uhh." Bella took out her phone and said, "Tony's phone seems to have fallen into your study, so I want to find it out."

When Mr. Bennett heard Bella mention Tony's name, he left that his heart was hurt like gripped by a big invisible hand. He was extremely uncomfortable and a little jealous.

"How do you know that Tony's phone was dropped into my study? Do you still have a connection with Tony now?" Mr. Bennett at Bella and asked.

Bella felt a sudden drop in the temperature in the air. She felt a little cold. She reached out and hugged her arm and said, "No, I just accidentally touched the dial button."

Hearing her words, Mr. Bennett was finally feeling better, and his face warmed up.

Fortunately, Bella did not have much thought of Tony now. Otherwise, he...

"Don't worry about this. I'll return the phone to him in two days." Mr. Bennett said to Bella.

He had to put an end to Bella continue with Tony. Previously, Bella for now much he liked Tony so that he could give up everything, even if she had already said that he did not like Tony.

"Okay." Bella nodded.

In any case, she was now sure that the phone in Mr. Bennett's study room was really Tony's, so she was relieved that she would not go any further.

"Then I won't bother Mr. Bennett. Good night, Mr. Bennett." Bella smiled and said to Mr. Bennett.

After speaking, she turned back to her room.

She had just been unable to sleep, and now she was about to sleep. She had not forgotten that Mr. Bennett had said that if she got up tomorrow morning, she would still have to continue to exercise.

At night, Mr. Bennett stood on the spot and watched her slowly walk away. A complicated feeling flashed in her eyes.

That's okay. Now that she doesn't like Tony anymore, she's already approached his carefully woven net and can no longer escape.

Thinking about this, he turned onto the study room.

Open the safe, Mr. Bennett takes out the phone inside, and directly use his thumb to unlock the phone by fingerprint.

There was a missed call from above.

He wasn't willing to delete this missed call. He just muted the phone and locked it in the safe.

It was training in the middle of the night. Bella was suddenly woken up by the sound of the rain. She opened the curtains and looked at it.

She could not help but laugh.

Ah. Tomorrow, she could finally take a nap and wake up at half-past eight as usual.

Bella returned to bed contentedly and fell asleep very quickly.

She thought that she could sleep.

As a result, the next morning, she could not sleep because of an intense and compelling gaze.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw that Mr. Bennett stood by her bed.

She used to be stunned by someone who suddenly appeared by the bedside, but now she was utterly calm.

Bella smiled to Mr. Bennett, revealing two sweet little pears on her cheeks. "It's training today and we can't go out for a run."

So now, it's still a good time. Let her sleep for a while.

hearing what Bella said, Mr. Bennett was amused, but it didn't make her feel successful. he said, "We don't have to do exercise outside. There are other ways."

Bella, "..."

She did not want to care about Mr. Bennett now, even if he was gorgeous.

Seeing the unwillingness of Bella, Mr. Bennett, who had always acted for himself and had never explained it to others, said an exception: "Your physical fitness is too bad.

Bella disregarded it and she knew that Mr. Bennett was good for her. She really could not reject his good intentions.

She nodded and said, "Okay, give me five minutes. I'll be out soon."

He did not say anything more. he just looked at Bella and turned around.

In just four minutes or so, Bella made herself up and walked out of the room.

Now that it had cooled down, the weather was slowly getting colder.

 Mr. Bennett brought Bella the shooting range and said, "Today, I'll teach you to shoot."

Bella did not refuse but just said casually, "I don't think it's useful to learn this. New Orleans doesn't allow ordinary citizens to wear guns and ammunition."