Chapter 5

(Sorry that I forgot about Jackie, Soo...... JUST PRETEND that she was interacted with ok...... I was reading too much Wattpad stories, I'm just obsessed with it)

(Anyways..... Let's get on with the chapter...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Jackie:"Wait. Why haven't you used your Powers, if you possess them? Would it be, easier to bring down criminals that way?"

(Y/N):{If I did, then enemies or scientists may try to capture me and try to take my Powers away or possibly experiment me.}

Slenda:"Fair Point."

(Y/N):{Anyways I'm heading to the gym, who else is coming with me?}

Jess/Clockwork/Benny/Jane/Jill:"I am."

(Y/N):{Alright, let's go.} You telepathically spoke, as they began to follow.

~To the GYM/ Still (Y/N)'s P.O.V~

After getting water and changing into gym clothes, You and the 5 girls made your work to the Gym, where you grabbed weighted wrists and leggings. As you were putting them on, the girls were watching you put 4,000 Ibs; along with your physique as well.

Once that was done, you firstly begin doing push ups. In which, during them you can feel your muscles getting stronger. Although not the pain itself, since you lost all of the feeling of being in pain plus a extremely high pain tolerance. All that was on your mind, was pure focus on your training.

However, what you didn't notice was the fact that the girls stare deeply at you as you were training.

~Benny's P.O.V~

Even while training, I watch as (Y/N) so purely focused on his training. Soon enough, I lowered my eyes to once again see his well toned body. Even though I really want to look at those abs all day, I had to keep in shape for...... Purposes~ hehe~

~Jess's P.O.V~

Damnn. I can't help, let's get lost and watching (Y/N) flex his hot body in his training~

Even though I want to watch, I wish to beat him. So I continued onward, while still stealing glances at him.

~Clockwork's P.O.V~

This is definitely worth watching~

Watching him be so concentrated, it's so admiring. Even after everything he's been through, he uses his experience to grow stronger. Not to mention, being awesome and handsome vigilante~

~Jane's P.O.V~

Those muscles of his, make me want to jump on him~

But I'm not going do so, because it wouldn't make me better than that Emma wh**e. Plus I want, to help (Y/N) escape his forever emotionless state.

I want to see, what his smile is like.

~Jill's P.O.V~

I feel so hot, watch him and those soft, Handsome look abs~

Ohh, I really feel the urge to just really want to just go and kiss him. But not yet, For now~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~