Chapter 29

Emilia Ellis

Other days, I would think twice before listening to a drunk person's direction to his place- but Chase was an exception. We pulled to a large house that have similar build like mine's, actually most of the houses in this area have same builds. His house outdoor interior was of marbles and it looks nice with the lights on. The securities first checked to make sure who it was before opening the door.

Chase stepped out of the car in his drunken state and I had to rush over quickly by his side, so he wouldn't fall.

"Don't touch me. Only Emilia can touch me." He scoffed at me. "Go home."

I don't know how I feel about this. Should I be glad about it or feel upset about how he's rejecting my help.

"Look at me." I said putting my hands on his face and he tried moving my hands away from his face. "Look at me, Chase. It's Emilia." I said and he stopped moving away to look at me. His grey stormy eyes looked back at me with confusion at first and then he smiled after sometime.

"Oh. Emilia. When did you arrive?" He was all cheery now.

"Just now." I replied sarcastically.

"I missed you." He said and he hugged me. He had to bed down so his head on snuggled on my neck. "You smell so nice." He hmm.

"Okay, little boy. Let's go to bed." I muttered.

He moved back and give me a dreamy look. I moved us a bit, his arm on my shoulder and my arm around his waist as I helped him go inside.

His house was as beautiful as the outside. High ceilings with expensive decorations all around. I see two grand stair cases that leads to upstairs. I assume his bedroom should be upstairs.

"Is your bedroom upstairs?" I asked shifting a little, half on his weight was on me.

He grinned, "Eager ain't we?" He teased.

I was going to correct him when a man came running with two staffs behind him.

"Master Chase." He came running. He is a middle aged man, with salt and pepper hair. His face was etched with concerned. He looked at thanked me for bringing him home.

"Mr. Balthazar." Chase mumbled. "Why are you spinning?"

Mr. Balthazar quickly too over and allowed me to set myself free from his weight.

"Thank you, Ms..."

"Emilia." I said.

"Ms. Emilia, thank you so much for bringing him home. We will take it from here." He announced and I nodded my head.

"Okay, have a good night." I said and I was about to turn and walk back out, when Chase called me back.

"Where is Emilia going? No." He whines and tried to walk free from Mr.Balthazar but failed miserably. "Come back here."

Mr. Balthazar looked surprise at the beginning, but didn't say anything.

"I'll help you to put him to bed." I said which he agreed.

He have a master bedroom that was themed white and dark blue. His room was hardly decorated. Few pictures of him hung on the wall, there was a giant screen on one wall- with couch and glass table. One large windows filled his room and beautiful lighting was coming from the ceilings. The room had dark floors with exception of carpet that surrounded the bed.

Mr.Balthazar made him sit on the bed and he looked at me and smile. I don't think my heart can take any of his cute smiles he keep throwing at me. His comments about me being uptight sits right on top of my head making me feel a little upset with him.

"I will undress him, would you mind stepping outside?" Mr.Balthazar asked to which I nodded my head, but Chase interrupted.

"No." He said putting his arms around himself. "Only Emilia. Don't touch me." He scowled at the poor man, who was just helping him.

"Master." Mr.Balthazar started and he looked at me with embarrassment.

"Don't touch me. Only Emilia will." He was firm with his decision.

"I can help him, it's fine. I will help him get rest and will leave."

"You can stay in the guest room,if you would like?" Mr. Balthazar said.

"It's fine. I live down the streets, couple of houses away."

He was surprised but nodded his head before hesitantly leaving me with him.

"Why are you being so difficult?" I asked as I help took off his denim jacket, his shoes and socks. He then proceeded to help take off his jeans and I yelp in surprise as I quickly turned away and closed my eyes.

"I can't sleep in jeans." He whines as he struggled to get it off. I sighed and I turned to look at him. Taking the courage, I helped him take off his jeans, leaving him in his boxer and plain grey shirt to which he took off in a heartbeat. He pulled me for a hug. His head on my tummy and arms around my waist.

"Okay, I think you need to sleep it off." I said to him as I played with his hair lightly. I doubt he would let me touch his hair if he was sober and I doubt I will have the courage to do that if he wasn't drunk.

"Hmm." He agreed. "You are so beautiful." He said pulling away and looking up at me.

"You are handsome too." I blurted. I would never admit it if he was sober. I wonder if he will remember any of this, in the morning.

He grinned at me. "You think so?"

"Everyone think so." I said brushing his hair to the back. "Now, good night." I smiled at him. I don't think I can stay upset with him any more, although I should be..

"Ain't you staying?" He asked.

"I have to go home." I said.

"Share the bed with me, please. I sleep better when you are with me."He pouted and his beautiful grey eyes glittered with hope.

"I will put you to sleep and then go home." I said coming to a conclusion and he pouted again.

I bend down a little and kissed his forehead, gently. "You will be fine." I said.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said with a small smile.

At the end, I was on his bed and he snuggled closed to me.

"I like you very much." He muttered so faintly I almost missed it and I smiled.

"I like you too, more than friends and I doubt you will ever know that." I kissed his forehead gently. I doubt he'll remember any of these tomorrow, but a small part of me wishes he would.