chapter ten

Using her sky chariot, Asuna flew above the Royal Captial. Her tears were now gone and all her attention was on the battle in front of her. Asuna's eyes widened when she sensed a strong magical power. She flew over as fast as she could and landed in between a man with one eye and a little girl who was frozen in fear. "I hate the Clover Kingdom!" The man with one eye yelled. "I'm sorry but who asked?" 

The man starts to walk towards them. "Sky Magic: Sky Roar" The man is thrown back and the little girl grips onto Asuna's skirt. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." The undead army surrounding the man began to fall as a sword cut through them. "Sorry I'm late Asuna," Asta said as he stared at the undead man. "All good. Just help me take this guy down"

"I knew some magic knight would show up. But two Black Bulls, really? And some undergrown ones at that" 

"Get away from them, you psycho! She's just a kid!" 

"Hah, you're joking. A Black Bull with a rusty old sword. You really believe you can stand against my army?" He waves his hand and the two young Black Bulls wait for the zombies to get back up, though nothing happens. Asuna held the girl's hand and ran with her to stand beside Asta. "Happy, get up. I need you" This whole time the fairy had been sleeping in her robe so Asuna guessed he missed out on her conversation with the Wizard King. Happy transformed into a sword and landed in Asuna's hand. "You must be that Anti-magic freak. The Black Bulls may be the disgrace of the magic knights, but even they wouldn't take on somebody like you. Pathetic Magicless scum!" He crouches down and summons a group of zombies. As Asta started to fight, Asuna turned to the little girl. "Mana magic: Wings of protection. There now my mana is protecting you so you can't get hurt." 

"You gotta be a real monster to attack innocent people like that. Well, I'm gonna make sure you don't do it again!" Asta charges at the one-eyed man but he summons something in retaliation. "Number four: Jimmy. Innocent you say? These people fail to see how powerful I am! So they're guilty to me!" 

"Jimmy, take care of the little girls!" The one-eyed man commands. Purple orbs start to fly at the man. "Asta duck!" Asuna swings her sword, creating a gust of wind that send the purple orbs back to Jimmy and the one-eyed man. Though they both quickly dodge. "Stay away from them!" Asta calls. 

"Oh, yes, the noble Magic Knights. Gladly rising themselves to safeguard the people." Another round of purple orbs come charging at them. Asta and Asuna both get to work destroying them. Asta cuts them in half while Asuna hits them with a blast of her sky magic. "Defending all these so-called innocents will only get you hurt, you self righteous fools" 

"We don't need a reason to save someones life!" Asuna yelled out as she took out another purple orb. 

────── {.author's note .} ────── ⊰ 

Hey guys, I just published a Todoroki story titled 'Dream' please check it out! 

Also, I'm sorry this chapter is so bad and short but I've been losing inspiration for this story latly  so it's been hard to write. I might put this story on hold soon. 

Thanks for reading!