Midoriya X Reader

Type: mini fluff
Warning: this will be a bit long

Midoriya's POV

It was 15th of july... Yes... Technically it was my birthday, and it was a weekday meaning i need to go to school. I dont actually want to go to school and embarass myself infront of my crush today. But i also dont want to have an absentee just because its my day.

"haysst...might as well go to school now.." i mumbled to myself as i pick up my bag then went downstairs.

"goodmorning izuku!! Happy birthday~" My mother greeted me from the living room as i smiled. "thank you mom..." i responded, giving her a hug as she smiled at me. "i made bentos for you and it contains some sweet and all.." she stated as i grin, she handed me the bento as i put my shoes on.

"mom, ill be going now..." i said as she nodded. "have a nice day sweetie!! Ill just cook your favorite tonight..." she said as i nodded, waving then going out of the house. I walked to be greeted by a newpaper in my face.

"OUF!!" i yelped, removing the newpaper as i sighed. "i feel like this will be a bad day..."i mumbled, started to walk to school. As i get closer to the gates, i suddenly stepped on my shoelaces and i couldnt react fast and only closed my eyes only to feel myself fall on something soft. I open my eyes to see her...

"are you okay izuku??" she looked concerned as i felt my face go red. "Y-Y/n!! I-i t-thank you!" i stuttered.

Dammit, why cant i stoo stuttering when im with her?!

She then push me to my feet and smiled. "its fine izuku, no need to thank me..." she said with her beautiful smile as i felt i go more red that my face can be conpared with kirishima's hair.

How can someone say my first name so angelic?

She suddenly laughed, putting an arm on my forehead. "are you okay izuku? Your red from your ears to your face..." she cutely snorted, laughing as i nodded my head.

"Y-yes! Im okay..." i looked down.

And i embarrased myslef infront of her... Great..

"well then lets go??" she said then grasp on my hand and pull me inside the school.

Oh god... Oh god.. We are holding hands.. SHES HOLDING MY HANDD OH MY GGOOOODDDDD!!! OH GOD OKAYY IZUKU CALM DOWN! STAY CALM AND DONT EMBARASS YOURSELF INFRONT OF HER AGAIN!

I quickly slap my face to contain my excitement. And we then arrived at class 1-a only to be tackled to the ground by uraraka.

"Deku!!" uraraka said happily as i can see Y/n go sit down next to kacchan, yes, they are seatmates, its quite unfair though since they always hang out and plus, shes part of the bakusquad.

"Happy birthday Deku!!" uraraka squealed as i shushed her. "shh! Uraraka dont be too loud, i dont want them to know.." i sid as she only giggled, standing up then helping me up. Iida then went towards us, giving me a box.

"hey midoriya! As class president, it is my duty to know everyones birthday and thats why i bought you this!" he said as i smiled.

"thank you iida-kun..." he nodded as uraraka was jumping out of joy. After the scene, we then sat down and waited for Aizawa sensei.

"go back to your seats everyone!!" Iida yelled infront of the class. " your the only one standing Iida..." Y/n snorted, earning a laugh from kaminari, mina, sero, kirishima and unexpectedly from kacchan.

"nice one Y/n!!" kirishima said, fist bumping Y/n as she smirked. Iida, facepalmed as Y/n then started patting kacchan's hair, kacchan of course, got pissed and help her wrist, Y/n of course smirked, using her other hand in patting kacchan's hair but again, kacchan help it.