-three

[not edited]

The whole family and friends were staring at Taehyung and Jungkook who were kinda flustered meanwhile Junho was chill as ever, eating his meat. Their friends were already squealing and congratulating them.

"Damn, Kook... I didn't know that you are this fast. Guess you're still strong as ever." Yoongi smirked and patted Jungkook's back.

"Tae, I know that you're eager to have another baby but, I didn't think that it will be this fast. You're so blessed you know. Congrats Tae!" Seokjin hugged him. Taehyung smiled prettily and hugs back, but his eyes never drifted from the mothers.

"Mommy... Mama... I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, we were going to tell you today though." Taehyung pouts like a sad puppy.

Yoona and Taeyeon were still silent as ever and it made Jungkook and Taehyung nervous as hell. Jungho and Siwan, Taehyung's father, were too worried over their wives. Their wives are unpredictable.

"YOU LITTLE PUNKS!! HOW DARE YOU DIDN'T TELL US AS SOON AS YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT! I WAS ALREADY PRAYING FOR MONTHS FOR TAEHYUNG TO BE PREGNANT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS BACKSTAB ME LIKE THIS." Yoona yelled at the couple making them flinched and others facepalmed at the over-dramatic Yoona.

Taeyeon walked to Tae first and hugged him tightly.

"Mommy's proud of you Tae." She released the hug and stroked her son's cheek softly who had tears in his eyes.

"You now are going to be a papa or mother I don't even know what to say. Even though you're a guy, this is a fanfiction world so you can be a mother and forget all those people who slander you. As long as you're still my sassy and savage son, I'm always behind you. Don't be afraid of this pregnancy, Mommy and Yoona will help you get through all of this okay?" Taeyeon gently pecked her son's pinkish cheek.

"Oh my, Taehyung!!! Mama's so proud of you. Whenever you're in trouble please just tell me okay? I'll make sure that punk who made you pregnant pay the price. Oh, honey... I'm so happy right now. Thank you for staying by Jungkook side even though you're still young. I'm sure that you're going to be a great mom for this baby and Junho. And sometimes, that son of mine." Yoona rolled her eyes at her last words but smiling gently at Jungkook who is now surrounded by Jungho and Siwan.

"Jungkook, son! I'm proud of you. Please just be patient with his mood swings later on. You know how Taehyung is, before he's pregnant he's moody as well. Be sure you're getting all kinds of his cravings, okay?" Siwan pats Jungkook's back.

"You little punk! How dare you didn't tell me that my favorite son-in-law is pregnant sooner huh?! You dare to do that to me. I'll make sure Taehyung will be living in this house under my eyes if you make him cry once." Jungho slapped Jungkook's arms making his son whined and looked at him like a kicked puppy.

"Dad, you can't do that to me. I only knew it three days ago. I can't help it you know, he's the one who kept me silent." Jungkook whined like a little kid. Junho was playing with the others nearby when he heard his father whine, he shook his head at his father's childishness.

Jungkook was sulking inside before he was pulled into his father's arms, hugged.

"I'm so proud of you." Jungho stroked his son's back before giving it a pat and lets him go. Jungkook was happy that his father is proud of him even though he's showing it tsundere style.

[][][]

The younger Jeon family decided to have a sleepover at the older Jeon family's mansion cause Yoona told them to. Junho and Taehyung were fast asleep at Jungkook's bed while Jungkook stared at them lovingly.

Taehyung woke up as he felt someone staring at him. He opened his eyes slowly and found Jungkook's gaze pierced at him lovingly. He felt his cheeks hot and probably red.

"Why are you staring at me like that." Taehyung quietly whispered carefully, not wanting to wake Junho up.

He extended his hand to stroke Jungkook's cheek gently and brushing the older's hair that covered his midnight black eyes. Jungkook lets out a sigh and snuggles closer to Taehyung's long fingertips, wanting him to stroke him more.

"Nothing," Jungkook whispered back and cuddled closer to Taehyung carefully to not suffocate his son.

"Just sleep." Taehyung moved his finger to Jungkook's eyes to close them before stroking Jungkook's hair again.

Jungkook closed his eyes, and slowly fell into slumber. Taehyung stopped his hand after he felt Jungkook was asleep. He slowly sits up and gave Jungkook and Junho both a peck on their cheeks.

"I love you guys." 

[][][]

don't forget to comment, vote, and share🖤