BODY16.

Tajik Williams|Pooter.

                   "EVERYTHING looks okay, I'm very concerned with your blood pressure though Jodecy

                   "EVERYTHING looks okay, I'm very concerned with your blood pressure though Jodecy." Dr. Torres said making me look up from my phone. "It's extremely high, have you been stressed a lot lately?"

"Yes." I said before she could say anything. "Very stressed."

"That is not good for you or the baby, Jodecy. I'm trying to help much as possible but you're blood pressure is extremely way too high, the next is gonna be bed rest."

"I'm only four months." Jodecy said.

"I know that, but if it's this bad now and nothing changes that will be the only option. I'm trying to ensure you a healthy baby that you can be here to see grow up." Dr. Torres said wiping her stomach off. "Whatever you've been doing, cut back or don't do it at all."

"Okay." she said sitting up. "But the baby is okay?"

"The baby seems to be doing fine, it's you I'm concerned about." I shook my head.

Tootie is so damn stubborn, tryna do everything by herself when she has people around her willing to help. Dumbass.

"Stop shaking your head." Tootie said as I helped her off the table, she ain't look pregnant at all. Not even a little.

"Nah cause you pissing me off." I said.

"How I'm passing you off, Pooter?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"Because you steady acting fucking stupid, I ain't never seen no dumbass who would rather be lonely and do shit all by themselves, knowing the risk instead of grow the fuck up and move on from some shit that happened months ago." I said. "You just do dumb shit."

"I'm gon tell him, Pooter." she said buckling her seatbelt as I pulled off.

"When?" I asked glancing over at her. "Cause you giving me bitter baby mama."

"No the fuck I am not." she laughed looking down at her phone.

"Yes you are." I said. "You hungry?"

"Yes." she nodded. "I want a puppy."

"That motherfucker gon die the day you get it." I said making her gasp.

"Why would you just say that?"

"Because it is, gon starve right to death." I said. "What do you want to eat?"

"Tubbys." she said and I smacked my lips. "And no its not, I want a golden doodle."

"You just had that shit." I said. "And I don't know what you telling me for cause I'm not finna be a accessory to animal cruelty."

"And I want it again!"

"Fat fuck." I mumbled biting the skin on my lip.

"Stop doing that ugly and I'm not fat bitch." she said picking up my phone and answering. "Hey bae."