seis

Jeongguk's POV

All of us went to the basement of the mansion. Not gonna lie, it was really huge!. We went inside of one of the rooms, which had all sorts of weapons. Knives, guns, mini guns,etc. My favorite weapons are just knives, I like it how they hover the skin, then when I slice the skin red liquid comes down that area.

We walked in another room that only had one light bulb to see. There was a man, sitting on a chair, blindfolded, hands and feet tied to the chair, and some tape covering his mouth. "Well jeobgukkie, here's your doll, go play with it~" Tae told me, I walked up to the captured man.

I roughly took off the blindfold and tape. "P-please d-dont Jill me! I-" he stopped and looked at me with a smirk. "Oh~ what's a cute, submissive wolf doing here all alone, why don't you let me free~? Taehyung's not here so-" I cut him off with a punch on the face, when he called a "cute, submissive wolf " that broke the lock again. Since the rest of they boys were in a dark area, me and the man couldn't see them. But they could see us. "Hi dolly~ don't you dare call me that or you'll regret that~" I said as my knife hovered over his stomach. "Cute, submissive-AHHHG!" He screamed out loud when I stabbed him, right on the stomach. I pulled out the knife as I ripped his shirt off. I grabbed a smaller knife, as I went on my knees. I started to carve the word "Dolly" on his chest. I then stabbed him twice, wait.....Hobi Hyung told me that he used to kill before how about i let him have some fun too. "Hobi-Hyung~ come play too~" I said, i saw him come out from the shadows, he was smirking having his own knife in his hand.

"Sure~" he said

With that we both tortured the man till death.

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Jungkook's POV

Me and Hope Hyung are gonna take turns to shower from all that blood. Too bad that the man is already dead so I took out the trash. Since hoseok hyung showerd first, it was my turn. I step in the bathroom and turned  the water on, waiting for it to be the perfect temperature for me. I stripped off my clothes and put them in a tiny basket since they were so bloody.

I stepped in the shower, letting the warm water touch my white skin. I looked down and saw blood all over the white floor, it looked like I was bleeding. But In reality, it's someone's else's blood on me. I grab the shampoo and put an even amount of shampoo on my hand and started washing my hair, ears, and tail.

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣.

I get out of the shower and and see clothes already set up for me, I chuckled as I step closer to the female clothes on the bed. I have no choice then, I quickly put them on because of the cold air that hit my skin when I got out of the bathroom.

(𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠:)

'Sigh'  I go downstairs to the living room to find 3 alphas in their normal clothes, 1 beta in some shorts and a t-shirt, and 2 other omegas in the same clothes as me but in different colors

'Sigh'  I go downstairs to the living room to find 3 alphas in their normal clothes, 1 beta in some shorts and a t-shirt, and 2 other omegas in the same clothes as me but in different colors. Jimin is in pastel yellow, and Jin is in pastel pink, while me I have all black with some pastel pink too. I sit down next to Jin.

"Hey jeonggukie" Jin whispered in my ear. "Hm?" I hummed as a response. "How long are we gonna stay here?" He asked. "I think about like 5 months, why?" I questioned with a confused face. "Can we please join this mafia~?" He suddenly asked "What!?" I whisper-yelled. "What do you mean join his mafia!?"I looked at him in disbelief. "It's just that I'm starting to fall for Namjoonie and jimine told me that he was falling for Yoongi and he already has a crush on hoseok. So he wants to do a threesome while I be with namjoon" he explained.

"We can't!" I whisper-yelled at him again. "Why not?" He simply asked. "You know why! That's why I hate mafias, they made my family fall apart.

*Flashback*

Jeongguk and his family were all happy, they were all at the park eating ice cream. That happy moment soon turned into a nightmare. They were all kidnapped by some Mafia. They took all of 5 year old Jeongguk's parents money and belongings they tortured them, but they barely managed to escape. The family soon ran out of money and became poor. Jeongguk's aunts, uncles, and grandparents, all helped the family slowly gain money back. Jeongguk's father became an alcoholic when they were still poor, he abused poor Jeongguk and his mother. His mother says that Jeongguk's father still loves her and he's just stressed out, she doesn't realize that she's in a dangerous relationship with Jeongguk's father. Jeongguk soon came depressed and started killing people so that he can calm down and be free.

*End of flashback*

"Sigh' I-I'll think about it Hyung just please.......leave me alone.......please" I slowly stood up and headed upstairs to rest. Once I got there I threw myself on the bed and started I started crying and getting sensitive.

Taehyung's POV

My eyes followed Jeongguk who slowly went upstairs. His ears and tail were being droopy. My ears dropped too I hated seeing him like that. I slowly stood up and went upstairs, once I reached his room I heard muffled sobs inside. That broke my heart into pieces.

I slowly opened the door and saw Jeongguk, curled into a ball, and crying. I closed the door softly and walked towards him. "Baby?" I softly said as I petted his fluffy hair. He looked up to me and I saw his face. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, his eyes were red and his nose also. I quickly hugged him as I laid down on the bed. "Shh, give it all you have" I quietly said.

After a while his sobs were going down and soon I heard soft snores. Jeongguk was sleeping. I was pretty my self so I pulled the covers on us and I slowly drifted to the dreamworld.
_________________________________________

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠!
𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ShadowsBTS
𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑜.
𝐼𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤!
𝐵𝑦𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑒𝑠! 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑎𝑙𝑙 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
( ˘ ³˘)♥(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴏᴘᴇɴ