Beautiful

Nate

"You're sure you're okay here?" I asked Rose once again before I had to go.

We were already at Ares' house and I was just saying goodbye.

"Yes, I'm just fine. You can go" She smiled softly and patted my chest.

"So you want me to go?" I pouted.

"N-no! I meant-"

"I know what you meant Rosy" I chuckled.

"When are you coming back?" She asked.

"I'll come get you tomorrow morning, but I want you to promise me something" I said and took out a pen from my pocket. "If anything happens-" I gently took her wrist and lifted the fabric that was covering it, "-and I mean anything. Whatever happens, even if Ares' tells you everything is under control-" I wrote my phone number on her wrist and then my hand traveled to her soft hand," You call me immediately alright?"

"Okay" She said nodding. Her face was turning red again and she looked down letting her hair fall to her face. I reached out and moved her hair out of her beautiful face trying to get a good look at it, "I-it will only be a day. I'll manage"

"I know" I said smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow Rosy" I said walking away backwards.

A moment after I turned around I felt her little frame colliding into mine as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"What is it?" I chuckled.

"I-I'll miss you" She mumbled. I turned around and gave her a hug lingering there for a few moments.

"I'll miss you too Rosy" I chuckled and pulled away.

_________

"Oh My God, my boy is here!" I heard my mom's voice the moment I entered the house. I hadn't seen her in months and she was still the same little sweet woman she always was.

She loved baking and cooking, so as always, she was wearing an apron.

She was smiling brightly as she reached up and hugged me.

"Hi ma" I smiled at her.

"Oh God, you look so much skinnier, have you been eating well? Are you overworking yourself? Come on, let's get some food in you" She said in one breath grabbing my hand and leading me in the house.

I saw my dad and my brother in the living room and headed over to them.

"Bro!" My brother yelled and jumped up from the couch.

Oh here it goes-

He tackled me to the floor and I felt as if I was being suffocated.

"Dean. Can't. Breathe" I choked out, but of course he wouldn't move so I rolled on top of him and took the chance to stand up.

Damn that man got some strong grip.

"I missed you little bro" He said patted my back.

"Dean, for the thousandth time, we're twins" I sighed.

"I came out first"

Even though Dean and I were twins, we didn't really look alike. He was shorter than me, although still tall, and he had lighter hair color and grey eyes whereas I had dark brown hair and dark blue eyes, almost black.

"Nate, I missed you son" My dad said approaching me before giving me a hug.

He might be a cold man, but he was a good family guy.