Chapter 23: Visiting Parent in Law

Type POV

I tried to open my eyes.

It must be really early morning, I was too lazy to wake up. But, I heard noise. P'Tharn talked to someone on the phone.

"He is still sleeping", he talked on the line.

"He is so lazy", I heard that voice from another line. I woke up, I opened my eyes widely. I acknowledge that voice.

It must be Mae.

I looked aside, P'Tharn was holding my phone. He was talking with my mom on video call. Yeah, he used my phone. How dare he is.

"Mae..... Sawasdee khrub", I waved my hand to my Mae. I tried to adjust my surrounding.

She looked at me suspiciously, for a moment. Then, "Wear your shirt", my mom shouted at me. I rushly looked at my body. My eyes widened.

Shia...

I was shirtless.

Seems I wore T-shirt before I slept last night. Did I undress myself? I looked at P'Tharn. How comes I being shirtless? He hide his smile.

Shit.

He must undress me last night. He was so suspicious.

I looked around. That bed was really messy. I couldn't get my shirt. I run to the cupboard, looking for a shirt. Then, came back to the bed to talk with Mae.

When I came, P'Tharn was so chummy with my mom. They were talking about topics I didn't know. Seems they knew each other for so long time.

"Mae, I worried he will be late if he stays in the dorm alone", P'Tharn talked to my mom.

I still didn't know what the topic was.

"So?", Mae asked to P'Tharn

"I hope that Type will also stay here with me. What do you mean?"

Mae looks so confusing.

"Mae...... Na.....", P'Tharn asked my mom as if he was a little baby. I just startled at him. "Talk to Por also. Give us your permission"

My mom smiled. "Okay, I will talk to him"

P'Tharn smiled widely when he ended the call.

I looked at him suspiciously, seems that he already became Mae's son. He looked at me, with his wide smile on his lips.

"Why are you smiling?"

He shook his head.

"P'Tharn", I called him

"What?"

"Did you undress me last night?"

He smiled suspiciously, he shook his head again.

"But, I remember that I wore my shirt before I sleep"

He smiled.

"Is that you?"

He nodded.

"P..... Don't do it again"

"No one will know about that", he told me. "Did you worry about Mae know about us?", he asked me. "She did"

"What do you mean?"

"She looked at the marks at you neck", he teased me. "For sure she knew what happened last night"

I run directly to the bath room. I looked at my neck.

Shit.

He was right, a lot of marks on my neck. How I can see my mom when she called for me back? I tried to think how to hide that. I undress my shirt. Nothing more. I just saw marks on my neck.