Part 10:-Harshad!! Harshad!! Harshad!!

Everyone  had gathered to Malhotra manshion by now, even manik was present, it was only Nandini and raman missing!!!

    Manik's eyes were contiusly searching for Nandini!!! It was only soha who would be joining late and others were glad about it!!! Except manik, Cabir and nandini, no one knew what happened in office today!!!!

    It was then that nandini enters, acting as if all jolly!!!

Nandini:-" So Mukti, all set to be my bhabhi??". Mukti blushes!!!

        Nandini was all acting like laughing and enjoying there!!! Cabir was in awe seeing her like this, but then manik said to Cabir!!

Manik:-" Don't be surprised Cabir, she is this only, she will spread happiness whereever she goes, inspite of she being broken down completely!!! Like us she never complains and even if she does its only to herself!!!! But she doesn't know that her eyes speak a lot!!!". Manik said all this admiring Nandini!!!!

    Cabir was shocked by manik's words!!! He thght to himself!!! " how well does bhai know nandu, are our tri-devi correct??? Is bhai falling for nandu??? Or is already fallen fallen for her???"

    Cabir's thghts and manik's admiring session was broken by Rahman's loud voice "Nandu!!! Nandu!!!" By his tone Nandini understood what the matter is!!!

Nandini and raman were now standing face to face!!!

Raman:-" So when were you suppose to tell us???"

Nandini:-" Appa voh!!!"

Raman:-" What appa???you met him yesterday right???"

Nandini:-"  appa, it's he who met me, it was a coincidence appa!!!"

Raman:-" And when were you planning to tell me about this coincidence???"

    Everyone present there were shocked at Rahman's behaviour!!! They were not understanding anything!! Raman raising voice is not a regular thing and that to on his princess is an impossible thing!!!!

     But abhi somewhere understood!! Taking the courage rather say fearing what his father was saying, hoping it to be false he finally asked!!

Abhi:-" Appa, what's the matter???"

Nandini:-" Appa, can we talk on this matter after the engagement???"

Raman:-" And he is going to wait till then right???"

Abhi:-" Appa, please I am scared now, please tell me what's happening???"

Raman:-" Nandini met harshad Yesterday!!!"

Abhi, navya and Ishita:-" What???"

    Navya comes running to nandini and hugs her tight!!!

Navya:-" Tu thik ha na, kuch kiya to nahi na usne!!!"

Raman:-" Nahi navya, use tab ye pata nahi tha k nandini infinity architecture me kaam karti hai!!! But tumhari dost uske kuch karne ka wait kar rahi thi, tabhi usne hume nahi bataya, ya zaruri nahi samja!!!"

   Now manik recalled the tape that soha showed him, but he was hell confused, he was not understanding anything!!!

Abhi:-" Nandu, u dint do this correct, you decided to hide such a big thing from us???"

     Ishita by now was already in tears!!!

Nandini:-" Mukti, first get water for amma!! And bhai it's your engagement in 2 days, it's your D-Day, I did not want to spoil the fun!!!"

Navya:-" So you alone decided to risk your life???"

Nandini:-" Navya, gharme function hai, I will always be surrounded by people he won't be able to do anything!!!"

Raman:-" Why don't you understand nandu, that is why I said you not to return to India!!!"

     Now that was it for nandini, she was already broken by manik"s words and now her appa's words pricked her more!!!

Nandini:-" bas appa bas, till how long will this harshad control my life who is he appa??? Why don't anyone of you trust me when it is about harshad!! (Manik understood this was for him) whenever it is related to harshad why am I always blammed for things, I have never done, why have we given him this authority to rule my life, you are scared of this society na appa, what is society comes to know what he has done to me, then this society should also know what I did to fight back, to protect myself!!! Yes bhai, I met him yesterday, he even warned me, but this time even I did warn him back, because I knew this time I have people to protect me, to stand by me, but I guess this time also I was wrong (she said looking at manik, manik by now was very guilty he did not have the courage to look into hers eyes, she was in a vulnerable state), 5 yrs before also we gave him the authority to rule my life, you guyz shifted to Mumbai, I was sent far away to London!! Yes appa, I was stubborn to be back with you all, with my family, because I missed this appa, many nights I slept without food there, because I couldn't eat all alone, I was habituated to fun at dinning table, whenever power cuts use to take place, I use to run down and roam around on the streets like a hippy till lights were back, because I couldn't stay in dark!! Since past 5 yrs I never did cut my birthday cake, whom shall I feed after cutting appa, there was no one around!! I am sorry appa for not listening to you and being stubborn and coming back, but I couldn't stay there all alone, I am use to this, having my people around!!! (Wiping her tears) but you are right appa, now toh he even knows that I am related to Malhotra's, it wouldn't take him time to know that I am princess for Malhotra's as well, so I become an easy target, if he wants to distroy Malhotra's and Murthy's together!!!! So this time where I shall be packed, London this time would be riskier, newyork would be fine ya correct, so after bhai's engagement, I leave newyork!! Perfect plan!!!"

Abhi comes to nandini:-" princess!!!"

Nandini:-" Bhai, i shall go to my room, I need to do lots of packing!!!"

       She leaves the place crying badly, but everyone present there had tears in their eyes!!! Nobody ever expected such a break down from Nandini!!! She is generally been the strongest girl, they had ever seen, but today it was difficult to see her this weak!!! Moreover Malhotra's and Fab5 more confused because they knew nothing!!!! They hated harshad, but they had their different reason, but we're shocked knowing even Murthy's were harshad's target once and for manik his blood was boiling in anger, what had harshad done to Nandini, but then his guilt now was more!!!!!

Guyz there will be an double update today!!! As I want to end all sad part today!!! After the next update, we will see a different manik, we will see mannu!!!! So I will end all sad part today!! Now only when past will be revealed it would be sad!!!!