Part 18

The chapter starts Naksh looking sadly at Naira and Rahul’s bond.
R: Naira! Now go to your room, bhai will be waiting.
NAK: what???
R: I mean I have to go to home bhai will be waiting for me.
Later Rahul left. Naira was going to her room but Gayu and vivaan entered. Naira hugged her. She was tensed about kartik. Suddenly Kartik came out from her room, and was standing near staircase, giving a look to naira to come soon, while naira gave hm a look of please wait. Kartik ran into naira’s room.

V: there was someone
G: Where
N(suddenly): there is no one Jiju..
Akshara Natik and Naksh felt something fishy.
N: Di I am going to my room. I will be back in two minutes.
G: where r u going?
N: I am coming, just going to my room.
Saying this naira ran to her room.
G: Why was she so excited to go to her room?
NAK: I feel she went to meet kartik.
NA: Mee too
AK: lets check.

NA: let me only go and check.
Naira was in her room locked. She was hugging Kartik tightly crying. Natik was on the door hearing there convo.
K:Jaan why r u cring?
N: Because I missed u, your love,your hug , your kiss, you and your everything.
K: Mee too.
N: Tommorow is ganguar and..
K: we will meet.
N: yes but..

K: why r u worried jaan
N: kartik the way we celebrated Ganguar in Delhi and Risikaish was fun. I don’t how here it is celebrated but trust me till the time I won’t celebrate it the way I celebrated there, I won’t be satisfied.
K:so we will do it like this. I hope your family does it like that or else we will celebrate in our way.

N: Yes!!!
K: yaar itna kum time mila hai, n u r discussing tomorrow’s function in that. Lets discuss about ROMANCE
N: kartik!!

K: jaan!
Later they started their intense romance and shared moments. No natik felt it more then enough and knocked the door.
N: who is it?
NA: its me princess. Come down. Everyone is waiting for u
N: coming papa.
Later kartik left and naira went down. She was blushing like a tomato.
G: naira why r your cheeks so red???
N: di wo…wo..
G: was there Kartikin your room???

N: no no one was there.
NAK: U sure???
N: bhai!!
Later every one had some family time and all of the ladies did the mud wet. Everyone was busy for preparing Puja while naira was thinking how she had her all ganguar’s before. Later she thought of her dress.
N: OH SHIT…

Everyone came and asked her what happened. She made an excuse that she forgot telling decorators of not coming this year.
She went to her room and called kartik.
N:Kartik!! My dress!! What will I wear tomorrow??
K:don’t worry jaan your dress is in your cupboard raped. But what will I wear??
N: thanks god! I gave your dress to Rahul.

K: Thanks god. Okay now sleep; tomorrow you have to work hard for me.
N: aww you worry so much for me. I love u. good night.
K: love u too. Good night.

Later everyone slept and a bright morning is shown. Everyone was getting ready for festival. Naira was looking so pretty in the outfit given by Kartik. It was a cute light pink colored sari. Kartik too was looking cool in the outfit given by naira. It was a kurta in light color. Everyone started preparing for the function. Kartik and Rahul also came. Naira ran and hugged kartik for a long. Both enjoyed it. Later Rahul coughed and the two released the hug.
Later everyone started the puja. The man went for their work which was strange for Kartik as he kept home and work always aside and enjoyed the whole puja looking at his ladylove. Gayu felt jealous at kaira’s love as Kartik was only looking and enjoying puja with naira and if naira wont be here she would be married to kartik.. Later the ladies finished their puja. No one else except kartik and Rahul appreciated the ladies. Kartik came and hugged Naira. The family felt it a bit strange.

Later Gayu requested everyone to dance. The song sath mil gaye piya ka played. Everybody started their ghoomer, but naira felt a little uncomfortable as she was used to only dance with Kartik on this song. Kartik felt it and took her aside which was noticed by everyone. He started the song again and both started dancing. The family was looking at them.
K: So Jaan! Now r u happy. I could feel that u were uncomfortable in that ghoomer as we danced like this in delhi.
N: thanks Kartik! I love u soo much and yes with u I am always comfortable. What will family think about us. Lets leave.
K: no! let them think what they want to. I am your husband and u r my wife. We can do whatever we want.
N: But Kartik!

K: Come on
N: no lets leave.
K: okay then after completing it.
N: Okay!!!

They both danced happily. Everyone was happy seeing their bond and appreciated their love more then that of Akshara and Natik. Natik was getting possessive for his princess that why is his princess, only his princess, dancing or is close to someone else. He was actually not ready to digest the truth that his princess loves someone more than him. Later kaira finished their dance and naira did ghoomer with the rest family. Next it was time for Rahul and Kartik to leave. Naira didn’t wanted to stay here with family, she just wanted to leave along with her Kartik but was forced to stay here as Pandit ji had to come tomorrow for the date fixing of his and kartik’s wedding so she kissed him and he left.
It is a bright morning in Sanghania Sadan Karthik and Rahul came there as Padit ji was supposed to come.It was a surprise for naira as she had no idea that they were coming.Later Naira woke up according to her routine she went down to wish everyone but was shocked to see Karthik sitting on the dining table.She ran and hugged him.
N:Are you really here or it is a dream?
Please pinch me.
K:Jaan!it's true.
Naira kissed him on his cheek and was about to do liplock in front of the  but kartik stopped her as he was already embarrassed due to the kiss on the cheek.Natik became angry.
K:What are you doing Jaan everyone is here?
N:Oh, sorry...I was a bit excited?
She closed her eyes blushing.
NAK:My dear sister,we are also here.
NA:yes, princess please control your self.
AK:Naira my dear, please be sensible.
R: Aunty senseless people can never be sensible.
Naira was completely embarrassed while kartik tried to control the situation.
K: Aunty, when will Pandit ji come?
NAK: Someone is changing the topic see rahul(trying to be friendly with Rahul)
R:Yes Naksh bhai.
N:Bhai please and you idiot I will not leave you,let me come home once or let me call Ania.
NAK:Rahul don't worry if next time she tries to tease you tell me,I will be on your side.I also know her torcheres but not as much as you.
N: Don't worry Bhai I will not do that with you it is especially for Rahul.
Naira goes to Rahul and they both started fighting.Naksh gets a little disheartened with what Naira said.
Later Padit ji came and told that there's only a shub mahurat after teej.
Everyone agreed but Kaira asked pandit ji to find an earlier date.
Nak: Pandit ji,if there's a late date you can tell us.
N:bb...but why bhai.
Nak:Arrey naira we missed you for ten years so lets re live the time we didn't spend together.

N:bb...but bhai.
NA:but what princess?
N:Papa woh..Kartik and Rahul are alone at home.so,they feel difficult to manage at home.
Na:So,they can come to our house in the morning and leave at night.
K:how will I go to office??
Ak:so,do here na beta as Natik and duggu does.
N:but...
Nak: know stop it and speak truth that you and Kartik cannot live without each other.
R:and me too.Naira Bhabhi..is our house's happiness.
N:what:who is saying this!...the great rahul goenka wow...
R: don't be so happy.I said it to stop your rom....
Before he could complete Kartik interrupted...
K:now kets final the date and end discussion.
N:yes
After a long discussion,the date was finaled 10th of the month.Rahul was thinking something while kaira was extremely happy..
R:I there was something on last 10th of this month too.
K,N QUICKLY AND LOUDLY:idiot!it was our wedding date ,it's our anniversary.
R:oh yes!it was the day when you became part of our life.
N:not that day,very much earlier.

Kaira was really happy...