Chapter 16

Simon's POV

It was about 10am and it was Sunday. I wasn't sure what Liana had planned to do today. I was lying in Josh's bed as I had just woken up and I was messaging JJ.

Simon: Bro you'll never guess what.
JJ: what is it?
Simon: I fucked this banging girl yesterday you should have seen it bro she was amazing.
JJ: nice one bro, was your mum home? 😂
Simon: Nah. We did it at her place. My mum thought I just went out with old friends.
JJ: Why have you even gone away? You both live in London.
Simon: Just thought I could spend more time with her init.
JJ: Alright bro. Have fun with the girl 😉.

I couldn't tell JJ that I slept with Josh's sister. That'll just blow everything over.

Knock Knock. Liana enters my room with a smile on her face.

"Hiya, do you wanna go to Airea 51 today. The trampoline place?" She asks me. That sounds pretty fun actually so why not.

"Yeh of course, when are we leaving?" I ask back.
"I don't know but we need to be there for 12 so get your ass up" she laughs. "Oh and don't wear shorts, it hurts if you land on your knees".

She leaves to let me get dressed so I just put on a pink sidemen T-shirt and black sidemen joggers. I walk out and go into Liana's room. I think she was in the shower so I play on her xbox.

She finishes in the shower and comes into her room and jumps when she sees me. I laugh and watch her do her hair. She had long curly hair and it was beautiful. It wasn't all long though. At the top it was kinda straight then at the bottom it had these little ringlets.

"What's the time honey?" She asks. I check my phone and it had just gone 11.
"11. Do you wanna go get a McDonald's quickly?" I'm actually quite hungry. She nods and grabs her phone then walks downstairs. I grab my phone and car keys and I follow after her.

We get in the car and I start driving to McDonald's but I get a phone call and it's from Josh.

"Shit. Liana be quiet ok. It's your brother". I tell her.
"Hey Josh what's up?" I ask him as I answer the call. It was on Bluetooth so Liana could hear him and he could hear her if she talked.
"Hey bro I was just wondering what time you'll be home tomorrow? I thought maybe me, you, Harry and Liana could play fortnite for a video." That was actually a pretty good idea.
"I'll probably be home around 5 maybe".
"Alright. I'll leave you be. See you soon." He says and ends the call.

We get into McDonald's and I get a Big Mac. Liana just gets chips and nuggets.

"Why don't you get a burger?" I ask her.
"I've never tried one and I don't really want to." Who the fuck has never eaten a McDonald's burger.
"You're gonna try some of my Big Mac. I don't care what you say" I tell her.
"But they're too big." She said. What like she can't fit it in her mouth.
"You can't say that. I've seen what that mouth does and I'm pretty sure you can fit a Big Mac in there". I see her face starting to go red and I laugh.

————————— little skip.

We get to airea 51 and get these gripped socks on. We then went over and started jumping around on the trampolines. Next thing I know, Liana runs over to this rock climbing frame. I follow her and race her up it. Yet again she beats me at that as well.

"I used to be the best at rock climbing, no one can beat me. I'm small!" She laughs. I then see this parkour place and I ask Liana if she wants to go there. She says yes and we both start jumping and running up trying to get to the highest part. I manage to get up but Liana was struggling so I hold my hand up for her to try and get up.

She finally gets up and we both sit at the top watching everyone jump around. She then nudges me and points to a girl. She looked around Liana's age.

"What about her?" I ask.
"She's one of them bitches at school. The one who would shout something at me. It was quite funny because her boyfriend shouted it at me and then I turned around to him and said "at least I have a dad" because his dad died of a heart attack after stealing from a jewellery shop and people sitting on his chest so he wouldn't move. Then the called me vile to the teacher and the teacher pulled me out of class. She said "you're fucking sick for saying that" so I just said back to her "so it's fine if you shout rape at me but it's not if I say at least I have a dad". The teacher had no idea what happened but she looked pretty shocked when I said that word. It was fucking pathetic." She finishes. I laugh at how stupid people are. She slides down and goes over to some more trampolines.

———————— tiny skip.

Me and Liana were on the same trampoline trying to see who would loose it first and fall. We both were doing really well until that girl came up to us.

"Hey Liana, who's your little friend?" She asks looking me up and down. Liana just smiles to herself.
"This is Simon" she reply's to her.
"Anyways, have you slept with him yet?" She turns to me and asks me "has she told everyone you raped her yet?" 

It's fucking disgusting how people treat her like this. Then a boy comes up to the girl and hugs her. Then he recognises me.

"Holy shit it's miniminter, can I have a picture?" He asks.
"And you are?" I ask back to him.
"The dead dad guy" Liana laughs turning around and bouncing away. He didn't see Liana until she spoke.

"Listen here ok. Leave her the fuck alone" I say.
"Or what? You gonna get KSI on me?" He smugly says.
"Good idea actually" I say before going off to find Liana. I see her in the cafeteria area and walk over to her.

"Hey sorry but college have just asked me if I can go in tomorrow. To do a practical" she says.
"No that's fine. I'll probably just ask TGF bros if they wanna film." She looks confused at who they are but she just shrugs it off.
"What time will you be finished?" I ask her.
"Probably around 2" she says. "I'll leave at 8 to get the bus but you can stay and leave when your ready. My mum will be home".

I was planning to go and surprise her and pick her up from college. It might get her home faster then the bus and we could spend an hour together before I leave.

We head home because Liana doesn't want to be there while they are there. I ask her what we are going to have for tea as we both didn't really want a takeaway.

"How about I make you my signature dish?" She asks. I look at her weird because I don't know what her signature dish was.
"You know. Plain pasta? It's really nice with butter on it" she says. I laugh.
"Sure go ahead."

Why is this girl so perfect. She's all I ever wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I feel like I'm basing this story around my life 😭. But I think it makes the cut. It's only been the third day I've been writing this story and we are already on chapter 16. What has quarantine come to 🤦‍♀️.
Bye honeys
M x