Rodrick from DOAWK (Diary of Wimp kid⬇)

Rodrick x reader
He hot as fuck I swear
Smut because I swear if it's one time where I screech when there's smut on my favorite character and it's a male reader it's half of the time.

Rodrick POV

I sit in church bored before feeling my phone go off millions of times

Bae: hey
Bae: hey
Bae:hey
Bae:hey I love yah
Bae:reply
Bae:fine you don't get your present
Rodrick:I'm at church what do you want?
Bae:I want you do go to the bathroom at church
Rodrick:y?
Bae:do it!
Rodrick:fine, bitch

You're the fucking death of me, (name), I excuse myself before I walk out and into the bathroom.

I look around to see (name) in the fucking sexiest outfit, white crop top with a school girl skirt, fishnets, and combat boots.

"What the hell, are you wearing in the Lord's place? " I questioned looking at his hips and thighs "just trying to help like the good boyfriend I am" "You're dressed like a slut and I love it" I told him before dragging him to the stall.

I roughly kiss him "we got to be quick" I told him as I took my dick out before pushing him up against the wall, I pushed my dick inside of him before hearing the bathroom door open.

"You better stay quite" I whispered for only him to hear, I started thrusting in and out of him slowly making him muffle his moans and whimpers.

The man left before I started going faster "uh, rodrick" He moaned quietly as he can "yeah, baby" I moaned into his neck as I left hickeys all over his neck.

"Rodrick" I heard before I came inside of (name) and he came over the wall with muffle moans, he sits on the toliet and raises his feet to make him not noticeable "yeah, dad I'm coming I had a problem with the zipper" I told him before winking at (name).

"I love you" I mouthed before leaving.

Reader POV

I got another idea to get fucked since I'm a horny teen and want to get Rodrick attention more.

I sneak out of the church and go to my car before driving to my house then Rodrick's house "get ready, baby for another round" I said before laying on his bed.

Rodrick POV

I just gotten out of church kinda of tired but not to tired to play drums "yes home fucking home" I said before going to my room.

I stop once I open the door, (name) was stroking himself while in thigh highs and the same skirt plus my hoodie which was too big for him "what the fucking hell, why the fuck are you still acting like a slut? " I asked "I need your hel-l-p-p, i-i need- fuck I need to be- ah hurt and fucked" I heard him say those last words and pinned him to my bed.

"Rodrick, please touch me" He begged me "I'm going to make you cum so hard" I told him before placing him on my lap and moving his hips back and forth on my crouch.

I moan in his ear before hearing footsteps come to my door "Rodrick, you okay? " I heard before pushing (name) on the floor "fuck! " (Name) said as he felled on the floor.

"Yea, I stubbed my toe, now beat it nerd! " I told Greg "I don't think you should talk to your brother like that" (Name) said as he got up and pushed me on my bed.

"Now, where was we? " He said before making out with me "(name) " I moaned as he bit my neck "Rodrick! " He moaned into my neck as he put my dick inside of him.

"(Name), so fucking tight" I moaned softly as he starts bouncing on my dick making me bite my lips to block moans.

I start biting on his neck making his muffled moans get louder "shut the fuck up" I told him as I gripped his throat making his moans choked and softer.

I thrust into him at a fast pace making his eyes roll back "I'm cum" I said as I feel his walls tighten before cum is all on his skirt making him choke out a loud moan.

I cum inside of him before pulling out, he got off me and blush as I watched the cum run down his leg "fucking cute" I said as I kiss his forehead.

The end

2011 rodrick is hot, the new rodrick what the fuck he looks like Momo