Chapter 24: Shades Of Blue

Mercedes

After driving for nearly an hour I feel the car slow down as we drive into a rich Bel Air neighborhood. I uncomfortably move in my seat as we drive past numerous mansions. And I thought James and Catherine's house was big.

We stop in front of a huge white mansion at the end of the street. As I climb out of the car I was shocked at the deafening sound of the water coming from the fountain. We're offered sparkling water in champagne glasses after we climb up the huge number of stairs.

As the gigantic glass doors open a bunch of people jump out of nowhere screaming "Surprise". James holds my hip slightly as I nearly fall back in surprise. I move forward showing him I'm stable.

I smile at the crowd of people as Rebecca puts a 'Mother To Be' sach on Cathy. She gives me a 'Best Surrogate' sach as her smile fades. I feel everybody's eyes on me as Cathy gives her little speech.

As I scan the crowd I recognize a few faces. Some from work and others from work functions and dinners. Then I notice him.

My heart nearly stopped as I looked directly into Franklin's eyes.

James

I spent most of the with McKenzie and some of the boys. Occasionally I'd see Mercedes coming outside but she spent most of the day inside the mansion.

We talked about big investments and stuff in that lane but to be honest I was only thinking about her. I could sense her discomfort as she'd shyly smile when we occasionally made eye contact.

Cathy on the other hand was enjoying herself very much. She didn't even look my direction today. And every time I saw her she was laughing and smiling.

"Excuse me everybody, may I have your attention." Rebecca says taping a champagne glass. "We're here for a reason right. Let's find out if this baby is a boy or a girl" she said as waiters brought out a gigantic cake decorated in blue and pink as well as a black balloon.

Judging by the decor it was quite obvious what gender the baby was. The was way more decorations of the one color than there was of the other. But the final answer was inside the balloon.

As Rebecca gave Cathy the needle to pop the balloon Cathy looked around. "I'd like Mercedes to do the honors" she said to everyone's surprise. "Cathy it's your special day" she said rejecting the offer.
"But it would be possible without you" Cathy says putting it in Mercedes' hand and giving her a hug.

I wrap my arm around Cathy's waist, pulling her closer as her eyes start to tear up. Everybody starts counting down. "Zero" they say as Mercedes reaches up to poke the balloon. Cathy hugs me tight as tears roll down her cheek as everybody screams "It's a boy. Congratulations" they all shout as the blue confetti comes out of the balloon.

Mercedes

As Cathy and her friends started opening all the baby gifts I excused myself and stood by the balcony. Despite the horrible and awkward encounters I've had with some of Cathy's friends, I was happy for her and James.

"Surprise" James says coming up behind me with a chuckle. "Omg I can't believe you knew about this and didn't say a word" I say playfully punching his chest. "Do you like it? It was really hard to pick which house to hire" he said gesturing to the house. "Could emagine. All these houses are amazing" I say looking at the view.

"So how's it feel being the father of a little baby boy" I say giving him a smile. "Maybe he'll have my charming traits" he says looking at me. "Charming huh?" I say lifting a brow. "Well you can't say I'm not. You live for the thrill" he says with a smirk.

"I bet you're already wet" he says licking his lips and looking me in the eye. "Am I wrong" he says with a smirk as he brushes a finger over my lower lip. A smile appears on his face as I nod.

He cups my cheeks as he pulls me in for a kiss. I let out a soft moan as he slips his tongue into my mouth. His hands move to my ass as we kiss. His tongue brushes over mine.

Picking me up as we kiss he puts me on a table. "What if someone walks in on us." I say. "Relax" he says sticking his tongue back down my throat. He deepens the kiss as he forces me to lean back on the table. "I'm not having sex with you here James" I say. "Just relax. Let me make you feel good" he says lifting my dress up. A rush of adrenaline goes through my body as I think of how risky this is.

He gives a sexy groan as he takes off my soaked lace panties. "Your so fucking responsive to my shit" he says giving me a peck. He starts licking my pussy slowly. I grab his hair tugging it as he speeds up the pace. "Fuck" I moan as he works on my clitourus with his tongue.

I feel my orgasm coming as he suddenly stops. He slips two fingers into my pussy as he starts rapidly banging against my g-spot. I tighten my grip on his hair as I reel my climax coming hard. "James I'm about to fucking come so hard all over you" I moan loudly before he starts licking my pussy again.

My muscles tense up as my climax hits me hard. I moan loudly but I'm interrupted as James puts his lips on mine. As he kisses me deeply I can taste myself on him. "I missed yoh so fucking much" he says looking at me. He kisses my forehead then helps me get dressed again.

"Come down in a minute when you've cooled down" He says with a chuckle.