12

This isn't really important to the story but

Marinette's POV

I didn't wait till they could ask why I just walked right to the reseption "hey, we're here for the tour thingy" I said to the women who sat there "ah, the class from France" "yes, that's us" "you know this is the first time someone said tour thingy to explain the tour" "hey, there's a first time for everything" I smiled at her and she smiled back. When I was done I walked to my friends again "before you are going to ask a million questions wait till the tour guide is here and he'll explain the stuff" I said which shut them up.

After two minutes the guide came and explained it. In short we're gonna have some dance lessons. When we reached the room where we were supposed to dance Alya said some idiotic things "I really don't get you Mari, first you pretend to be the one to get the trip and second you tried to make Lila fall so she can't dance!!!" "Who says she can dance" said the tour guide "wait I have a idea. Let's have a dance battle!!!" We all agreed. Lila, Alya and Adrien went first

There were a few other people too so they applauded but we stayed silence after they were done. Me and Kim went first because we had the biggest part. Alix and Chloe were going to dance later and Nino and Nathaniel came in later too. Juleka, Max, John and Damien stayed on the sidelines.

(Watch till 2:42)
Everyone was silent for a minute. After that they burst out. Then Alya came to us "that's not fair you had more persons do it another time but with 3 persons" she shouted. I knew Nino, Nathaniel and Kim were done so they couldn't do another one Alix can't and won't do it because she twisted her ankle while dancing. So that leaves me with Chloe because Juleka can't dance and I don't know what the boys can do. I walked to them "can one of you dance?" John immediately pushed Damien to me "he can" I looked at him hopefully "okay" "yes. Okay follow my lead and it'll be alright" he nodded and went to the dancefloor. We were first and Chloe came after us.

When Chloe was done she hugged me and I hugged back. The hole crowed was cheering and applauding. We turned to Alya and Lila "that good enough?" "The other guy still needs to dance" Lila said. We turned to John who gave his phone to Alix and told her some stuff. She nodded and he went to the dancefloor while dragging Kim with him. He turned to Kim "you think you can dance some more?" He nodded.

(Watch till 1:20)
Everyone went crazy after that one and Alya, Lila and Adrien stood there with wide mouths.

-----------------time skip-------------------

Chloe's POV

After all that we went with the class to a fair. Unfortunately for us Mrs Bustier didn't make the groups but the tour guide so you probably would have guessed we are with Lila, Alya and Adrien.......great. we had two groups

Group 1:
Marinette
Lila
Alya
Chloe
Kim
Adrien
John
Damien
Nino

Group 2:
Alix
Juleka
Rose
Mylene
Nathaniel
Max
Ivan

This is gonna go wrong very, very wrong.

——————————————————
Bonus

Meanwhile in Wayne Manor everyone got the video of Marinette and Damien dancing "dang I didn't know he could do that!!" Jason said while looking at the clip again "I think we all didn't" said Dick while looking at the video too. Everyone agreed except for Cassandra, Selena and Alfred because they are awesome.

---------------------------------------------------------
It's short but hey it's something