Chapter 17

Liana's POV

Simon was going home today. I wish I didn't have to go to college but this practical is part of my coursework and I will fail if I don't do it.

It was 7:45. I was wearing a caramel coloured body suit and red trousers. I decided to go and say bye to Simon as I won't see him for like another few months. I walk in to see him asleep so I kiss his forehead and say goodbye. However as I'm about to leave the room he wakes up.

"Come here I need to say bye properly" he says.
I go over to him and he kisses my lips. He then gets up and walks over to his suitcase passing me his pink taped sidemen hoodie.
"So you don't forget me" he says. I'll never forget him.
"I have to go now." I say to him. He just pulls a sad face and I begin to walk out.
"Liana" he says. I turn around to look at him. "I love you" he says. Aww.
"I love you too Si". I really have to get going so I just walk out.

I begin to walk to the bus stop and it gets a bit chilly so i put Simon's hoodie on. I get to the bus and get on, I sat in the middle and one of the engineering boys comes to sit next to me.

"Nice hoodie". Is he fan boying? It was quite funny actually.
He asks me if I had a YouTube account and I said no. But it got me thinking, maybe I could start gaming. With the boys and stuff. That was a pretty good idea. Thanks random guy.

I message Josh asking if he can help me make a youtube account. I put my phone down and listen to music from my headphones.

——————— skip

It was the last 20 minutes of the day and I was trying to call back my bird from the forest. We had to train the birds to fly over to the forest and come back once they hear our whistle.

The bird comes back and I put him back in his cage and give him a treat for being good. I get out my overalls that we have to wear for practicals and head out towards the bus.

I'm about to walk on until I get pulled by someone. I try and push them off until I look at their face and see it was Simon. I gave him a hug and get in his car.

"Why'd you come pick me up for? And why'd you stay for ages. I thought you would have gone home." I say to him.

"I decided to go and film with some of my friends and then pick you up after we finished. We could spend another hour with each other if you want? Before I have to go home." He says. That sounds pretty good.

We leave my college and listen to his pick of music. It was rap. I don't really listen to rap that much so I don't know who's who. But the song that was playing was pretty catchy.

"What song is this?" I ask Simon getting my music app open trying to download it.
"Down like that by KSI". That name sounds familiar.
"KSI?" I ask him.
"Yeah, you know, JJ?" He says. Oh shit.
"Wait JJ? As in JJ JJ? The one with the elevator JJ?" I ask him.
"Yes silly". Holy fuck I didn't know JJ rapped.

——————— little skip

We get back home and we decided to just sit down and chill until he had to go. I didn't want Simon driving home in the dark so I'm making him leave at 4 but it was currently 3.

I go upstairs to my room and on my bed lay a new siksilk hoodie.
"Simon whyyyy" I asked in a high pitch voice.
"Because I'm leaving you so I thought I'd get you something nice." He says and hugs me.

It's now 4 and that means Simon has to go home. He thanks my parents for letting him stay and he gets in his car. I hug him goodbye through the window and wish him a safe drive home. Now I have to wait another few months until I see him.

——————— skip and change in POV
Simon's POV

I get home at around 7. JJ comes down really excited. "You said to Josh you'll get home around 5! It's 7!" He says.
"Sorry we went for food" I said to him.
"Bullshit" I hear from the top of the stairs. It was Josh.
"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He walks down stairs and holds his phone to my face. It was a picture of me and Liana holding hands.

"That was from last week when she came to visit" I say to reassure him.
"Don't fucking lie to me Simon! That's Telford town park, I ain't stupid!" Ohhhh shit my cover was blown.
"Josh, I'm sorry. She asked if I can come and see her and I said yes" I say. Josh isn't going to be happy with me.
"Just fuck off Simon" he says and walks back upstairs. JJ just stood there watching it. I went into the living room and he followed me.

"Simon?!" He asks
"What is it?" I say back.
"The girl you fucked?" He asks. Fucking hell I told JJ. I put my hands in my head and laugh in frustration.
"Oh JJ I've fucked up ere ain't I?" He laughs and tells me,
"Don't worry, I fucked Harry's sister and he still doesn't know" we both laugh.

Ugh I messed up. I wonder what Josh is going to say to Liana.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
All I have to say is, and I oop.
Bye honeys
M x