nine.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

❝ 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 ❞

❝ 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 ❞

。͙̊。̣ ⋆ ∙⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊∙ ⋆ ⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊⋆༷⋅⋅͙̊。

"come on, y/n~" baekhyun whined, tugging at your hand as you swung your gaze over the overcrowded house, "stop worrying about him. the kid'll be just fine. you'll find him later, alright? just come dance with me!"

you bit your lip, uncertainty swirling in your stomach. would he be okay on his own? he'd never been to a party before, let alone one of Baekhyun's.

there was a lot of things jeongguk could get accidentally get himself wrapped up in.

"baek, I think I should find him first then we can—" you began but cut yourself off with a muffled gasp as suddenly his hand was gripping your jaw, and the familiar pressure of his lips was silencing yours. he hummed softly as you melted into the kiss, eyes fluttering shut as your hands found purchase on the gentle curve of his waist.

"don't worry about him," he murmured against your mouth, nipping lightly at your lower lip, "just keep me company for the night, yeah?"

"okay," you relented, voice just slightly breathier than usual, "he'll probably find tae and yoongi... right?"

"of course," he smirked, once again pulling you towards the crowd of dancing bodies in his living room, "my house isn't that big."

you scoffed, eyes rolling. "I beg to differ."

in no time, he'd dragged you through the thick crowd, into the heart of the it all. it was easy to lose yourself in the rhythm of the blasting music, the energy flowing through your body like white hot electricity. having a guy like baekhyun dancing against you didn't hurt either...

usually you'd gladly take the opportunity to let your thoughts dissolve, let your worries be decimated, let yourself be taken mind and body from reality, if even got a brief while. it was freeing, and a phenomenal stress reliever.

but... for whatever reason... you couldn't seem to stop yourself from worrying about jeongguk.

would he really be alright? there was a lot of nasty shit a naive kid like jeongguk could get into at a party like this. the possibilities were endless.

maybe he really would find yoongi and tae and spend the rest of the night just chilling with them until yoongi reaches his breaking point of boredom and dragged the four of you out of here by your ears— or maybe he'd get sucked into the trap of some asshole college students looking to corrupt an innocent mind. sure, you were pretty much trying to do the same thing, but hey, by the time you were finished with him, he'd be begging for it. but those are thoughts for another night...