Chapter 17 😺

~Y/N POV~

A few more eventful weeks have passed. One by one did they all get their heats and even Namjoon. He was the only one that refused any help form me and I respect that I wasn't going to force him. If he wanted to handle it himself then that's fine. He did very well for himself with his needs and didn't see him for three days but that's okay.

Since then he became more, friendly with me. Joining in our conversations more, playing games but I haven't heard him laugh yet and I will get him to laugh. It's my new mission.

The boys have been learning to drive too. I made a promise that they could learn and out of all of them I would say Jungkook is the one closet to passing before the others and then it would have to be Jin. But I won't admit that to any of them, I don't want them to think I'm picking favourites.

In fact today they were doing their driving tests and I waited patiently outside the building for them in the mini van I bought recently. I was nervous for them but they were all very confident that they would pass and I believe in them.

I waited an hour and once that hour was up they all came skipping out the building with smiles all on their faces so I assumed it was good news. Not only did they do their paper tests but they would on the other side of the building do an actual driving test and I know they learned quickly.

Jin jumped to the passenger door with his piece of paper pressed to the window laughing to himself. When I saw what was written I squealed with excitement for him the doors to the van opened with them all laughing and cheering as one by one did they pile into the van.

"We passed!!" Jimin

I turned around to face him when Jin opened the passenger car door and jumped him and bucked his seat belt.

"That's amazing you guys! I'm so proud of all of you!"

"Party!!" Jungkook

He wiggles in his seat waving the paper in the air.

"No, no party but we can buy some drinks tonight but I want to go somewhere first."

"Yes!! Drinks!!" Jimin

"Where are we going?" Namjoon

I looked at him sitting behind my seat and smiled at him. I want to take them for a surprise. It's something I've been meaning to do but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

"You'll see when we get there."

He nods to then look out the window.

I turn back around to start the car and start driving off to where I'm going to take them. It was only a 10 minute drive and once we got there I parked the van and we all piled out.

"Y/n, why did you take us to the mall?" Hoseok

I shrugged as I continued to walk with the guys close by my side.

"I want to take you to a shop, you'll all like it. Trust me."

I skipped forward and Jimin and Taehyung came to my side to take my hands and start skipping with me not having a care in the world that people were staring at us.

We stopped at the shop I wanted to stop at and looked through the display window.

"Are we really going in this shop?!" Taehyung

He was practically jumping on the spot with excitement.

"Yes. I wanted to take you all here so you can choose your own collars for when we leave the house instead of those plain black ones all the time."