Chapter 11

Hey guys. Thanks for the comments and votes. I love hearing that you guys love my book. Thank you so much. That is all I wanted to say. Hope you like this chapter~ bye

Roy's POV

Roy walks into the office.

"Hello sir" said Hawkeye. "Hughes is waiting for you in your office".

"Thank you lieutenant" Roy said as he was walking to his office.

Roy opened up the door.

"Hello Hughes what do you want".

"To show you a picture of my adorable Elicia" Hughes got up and shoved a picture into Roy's face.

The picture was Elicia carrying a beach ball on her head and smiling.

"Hughes this is not the time. We have to catch a murder".

"Fine" Hughes puts the picture into his pocket.

Roy walked to his desk and sat down. As Roy was doing that Hughes pulled out a piece of paper and put it on Roy's desk.

"What's this"?

"This is all the people that have volunteered to patrol. There 100 people. 50 will go during the day and 50 you will go during the night".

"Okay I'll take the night shift when will the patrol start".

"Tonight is the first patrol".

"Okay".

"Thanks Roy". Hughes said as he walked out the door.

At night Roy's POV

It was 10 PM. Roy got up, grabbed his coat and walked out the door. Roy walked around Central. He walks through alleyways upon alleyways. He went to places where he thought that the murder would most likely kill. There was nothing.

I hope that the rest of the patrols are doing better than I am.

At night Ed's POV

Ed got up around 9 PM and it was now 11 PM. Ed went through most of the books that he had. He now knew how to erase people's memories but there was nothing about the becoming human again. Ed learned something if he didn't want to kill that he would have to feed more often.

I will have to feed tonight.

Ed got up off the floor and went downstairs.

That bastard isn't home yet that's weird.

Ed walked out the door. Ed walked around Central for about 10 minutes when he noticed that there was a lot of police and military people out. He walks for another two minutes when he saw Hughes giving orders to someone.

"Hey Hughes what's going on? Ed said as he walked up to Hughes".

"Oh hey Ed. we're just setting up patrols to try and catch this murder that has been killing people".

"Okay thanks Hughes". Ed was walking away.

"Oh Ed".

"Yeah what" Ed turned and looked at Hughes.

"Be careful when you're out at night".

"I will". Ed said as he turned and walked away.

Damn I have to worry about these stupid patrols.

Ed walked as far as possible from the police and military people before he went looking for something to eat. He found a man is late 30s. Ed walked up to him and implanted that was a good idea to follow Ed. Ed lead the man down a nearby alleyway. Ed commanded the man to kneel down. Once the guy did that Ed let his instincts take over Ed's face came near to his ear and gave the man his last command.