t h i r t e e n

Victor personally picked up Megan and Anna, so they could enter our house without any circumstances.

When I heard the sound of keys opening the door my heart stood still for a moment. They were here.

In my house.

I had friends over.

Megan's voice was loud as ever, while I could hear Anna's polite voice greeting Jon, who welcomed them downstairs.

On the other hand, I had a mental breakdown in my room, looking at the orange blankets that were placed on the air mattress.

For a weird reason this color looked so disgusting. I wanted to throw it out the window, so Megan and Anna wouldn't judge me for giving them ugly blankets.

But my luck didnt give me a chance, they were in my room already.

"Lilith!" Megan squeaked happy, jumping into my arms crashing with me on my bed.

Jon closed the door behind them, giving me a small encouraging smile before closing the doors.

When the door was shut and the footsteps dissapeared Anna threw her bag on the floor. "It is time, ladies." She smirked.

I raised my eyebrows, Anna threw herself on top of us and we all giggled.

"So girls, what are we doing first?" Megan asked, pushing Anna away, getting up and taking her bag.

She put her smartphone out. "I am gonna put on some music, so we can change into pajamas? Because I am not ready to walk in this jeans anymore!"

"Won't your brothers be mad, because of the volume?" Megan asked, reassuring if it would be okay.

"No problem, Victor said we can do whatever we want, just no alcohol and no boys." I grinned at her.

"What should I play?" She asked, scrolling through YouTube.

"I know exactly what!" Anna grabbed her phone and typed something in.

Give me everything from Pitbull started playing and Megan went berserk.

Anna and her started dancing, they moved like they never did anything else.

"Come on!" Megan cheered me on grabbing my hand.

I started copying them, moving my hips to the beat. I was perplexed what exactly to do with my arms.

Anna pulled me closer to her, she grinned and sang. "Grap somebody sexy tell them hey!"

Megan and I started laughing but joined her afterwards, dancing and jumping around while listening to a lot of old songs.

In the middle of our little dance show, Elijah knocked, he looked very intimidated when he walked in.

"We played rock, paper, scissors and I lost." He explained to us, after Anna stopped the music. "So they send me." He paused. "To ask you guys." He is so dramatic "What pizza do you want for dinner?"

"Extra cheese, please!" Megan began.

"For me pineapple." Anna stated, smirking at Megan.

"You are disgusting!"

"What about you, Lil? Any special wishes?" Elijah smiled down to me, his eyes getting soft.

I popped my lips. "Mh, can I get tomatoes with mozzarella?"

"Extra cheese, Pineapple and tomatoes with mozzarella, for the ladies! Come down when you here the bell ring!" Elijah exclaimed joyful, before closing the door behind him.