Chapter 18

Liana's POV.     
2 months later

Josh was very mad when he found out Simon came to stay with me. I understand why. His best friend and his sister. It's also quite strange to think that me and Simon are 10 years apart from each other. I've just never really thought about it before.

My graduation from college was coming up in a  few weeks. As Josh missed my secondary school one I really wanted him to come to this one. I haven't spoken to him in about a month so I don't know what to expect.

Liana: Hey Josh, I know you're still mad at me but I was wondering if you would like to come to my graduation.

Josh: I'm sorry about that. You can be your own person I just want to protect you. It depends when it is but I will try my hardest to come.

Liana: It's on may 14th. It's a Thursday. Can you bring Freya as well please. That's if you are able to go.

Josh: I'm actually free that weekend so we can come down and spend the whole weekend if you would like to.

Liana: I would love to. I'm actually finished with college after that so I could come down soon and spend the whole week.

Josh: You're welcome any time. Love you and I'll see you soon

Liana: Love you too Joshy. Thank you 😊

I'm really happy that Josh is able to come. I've missed him so much even though we've been playing on the xbox with each other.

Actually talking about xbox, I started up a Youtube account. I just called it LianaBradley. I post GTA videos that I play with the boys. And also Fortnite videos. However the favourite things I like filming is Overwatch. I don't know if you've heard about it, it's a 6v6 player games and it's actually very fun. I mostly play with Freya but sometimes some of the boys join in.

Because I've been playing with the boys, they've also posted videos with me in and put my account in the description. Thanks to them I now have 500,000 subscribers. I'm half way to 1 mill and it's exiting.

Even though I have loads of fans and all the boys in college hanging around with me, I still only count my two main friends as my only friends. They've always been with me from the start of college and haven't left my side.

There's a picture going all around the internet of my ex and his face after getting punched by Simon. There was no evidence that Simon did that so he didn't get into trouble for hitting a minor. However it brings me back to when it happened when ever I see the picture of his face. He deserved it don't get me wrong. He deserves more that that to be honest.

Let's talk about Simon and I. Not a lot has really happened since he's come down. He keeps calling me "baby girl" though. It's cute. He's cute. But I do feel bad for Josh. We FaceTime each other a bit. But we message each other more. I'm really excited to see him again because I really miss him. We never talk about  what happened that one time in the bedroom. I mean he was good but we just don't talk about it. Saves the embarrassment.

Anyways I can't wait to see Josh and Freya in a few weeks. I'm missing them both.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This was just a quick chapter to keep you all updated on Liana's life.
Bye honeys
M x