Part 12:- Bhatinda!!!

Next day early morning there was a lot of hustle and bustle in all the houses, as they were leaving for bhantinda via pune!! After almost checking all the preparations Cabir messages in mission manan group!!!

Cabir:-" Guyz we need to make sure bhai and nandu are in the same car and that poha is not there!!!"

Navya:-" That is next to impossible, that chipki will never leave bhai!!!"

Alya:-" Cabir, after what manik bhai did yesterday do you think it is good to get them together today???"

Cabir:-" That is the main reason we need to get them together!!!"

Mukti:-" Matlab???"

Abhi:-" First time these twin devil mind dint understand anything!!!"

Cabir:-" Shut up abhi!!! Guyz, I have been noticing these two lately, our tri-devis are correct, there is already more than friendship to this story, but with lots of misunderstandings, they need to talk to clear that out!!!"

Abhi:-" What did you notice and when did you notice???"

Cabir:-" sometimes focus on other things than Mukti you will also notice!! I cannot explain here!!!"

Mukti:-" Shut up Cabir!!!"

Dhruv:-" Chuk it guyz!! What's the plan???"

Cabir:-" As of now atleast make them sit in the same car, if possible poha out!!! But as my Madhubala said, she is chipki, if that is the case I will also join bhai's car!!!"

Alya:-" Why you???"

Abhi:-" He is right Alya, he and navya are not less the drama king and queen, they will back answer soha well!!"

Cabir:-" saale ne tarif k k hatyai???"

Mukti:-" navya k tarif, teri hattai!!! Nyways cool plan is on!!"

Alya:-" Muku, how will Nandini sit in bhai's car is yet pending??"

Mukti:-" Oh ya!!"

Dhruv:-" Guyz, where is our tri-devis, not replying!!!"

Mukti:-" Dhruv, they are mothers!!! Busy in preparation!!!"

Smita:-" And you guyz are ekdam Vella!!!"

Neyo:-" Late Latif also!!"

Cabir:-" What do you mean??"

Smita:-" Yahi k sleepy head, we are faster than you'll, we have already made a plan for them to go in one car!!!"

Abhi:-" And what is the plan???"

Smita:-" Listen we are damn busy, we shall execute the plan and remaining after sitting in the car we shall chat!!!"

Neyo:-" Abhi, Mukti, dhruv and Alya you are suppose bro leave first, before nandu and manik come out of their rooms, so make it quick!! Specifically abhi and dhruv!!!"

Dhruv:-" But why can't we leave together!!!"

Abhi:-" Nandu would insist on coming with me!!!"

Smita:-" Sometimes I doubt are you'll really our children's!! Are dumb heads nandu shouldn't insist that is why you leaving early!!!"

Cabir:-" Brains ha mom!!! You definitely are my mother!!!"

Navya:-" correction Cabir, you are her son!!!"

     All sent laughing emojis 😂😂

As decided abhi, Mukti, dhruv and Alya leave early!!!