Dont hurt me and then heal me

Hi guys! Thankyou for the love! 😊❤️

Let's start

Shehnaz breaks his trance by saying,Mom I am leaving for my office..!
Asim- Mai chhordeta  Hun, kyuki Mai bhi appka office dekhlunga!!
Sana smiled and said sure!!! Let's go, bye maa! While here Sid was so angry and and so confused ki why is Asim acting so weird?
Sid sits in his car and his driver from 10 years who is very close to Sid, looks at his worried face and says..Mai heran Hun ki aap Abhi bhi yehi reh rahe hai with maam! I thought aap apne bungalow ab shift hojayenge.
Sid- Hone  ki zarurat nahi hai, vaise bhi next week Asim aur Mom USA jaa rahe hai for few months for some work of the company. So, jab ayenge tab kar lunga. Vaise issmei  HERAN hone wali  kya baat hai?

Driver- Sir matlab Shehnaz Maam, Asim aur aap comfortable ho?
Sid- Tum Kya Bol rahe ho mujhe samjh nahi aarha, can you not irritate me?
Driver- Arre APKO nahi pata? Asim shehnaz Maam se Bahut pyaar karte hai! Dono ne shadi karna ka bhi socha tha but fir shehnaz Maam ke Papa ne aapke saath fix kardi. Mai hi toh chhordne jata tha Asim sir  ko maam ke paas!
Then Sid gets into the flashback!
Asim calls Sid- Bhai bhai bhai! Aaj meri life ka Bahut hi bada din hai MAI APNI LOVE OF MY LIFE KO PROPOSE KARNE JAA RAHA HU AND WE WILL GET MARRIED SOON!
Sid gets back to the reality and says..TOH YEH HAI VOH BANDI?
Driver nodds while sidharth fists his hand.
He talks to himself, JO MERA HAI VOH MERA HI HAI. And shehnaz you need to pay for this.

Around 9 Sid comes home,and goes in his room and sees that shehnaz has not come yet. He waits for her for one hour, and then he starts to get angry..! Just then shehnaz comes, all tired and keeps her bag aside while Sid locks the door and holds shehnaz's hand and slams her on the wall and says ITNA LATE KYU HOGYI? MERE BHAI KE SAATH AASHIQUE LADANE MEI WAKT LAG GAYA?
Shehnaz looks at him with full anger and says - MERA HAATH CHHORDHO, AUR ITNA HI THA TOH SHADI KYU KARI? KARNE DETE APNE BHAI KE SAATH.
Sidharth gets so angry he starts to tighten the grip on her shoulders and throws her near the lamp which hits her head. He shouts..TUM JAISI KO TOH MAI MUH BHI NA LAGAAU! BLOODY HELL. He quickly goes out of the room and locks the door so that she can't go out.

While here sana who actually got badly hurt by the lamp, which causes a deep wound on her head..as the blood was flowing she was simply staring at herself in that condition infront of the mirror...thinking of the day when her mom was alive! Mumaaaaa mereko chot lag gayi- cried a 4 year old shehnaz! Shehnaz's mother quickly grabbed her and made her sit on her lap and while cleaning the blood she starts to sing..CHANDA HAI TU, MERA SURAJ HAI TU..Aa meri ankho ka tara hai tuuu! Hearing to that the little shehnaz used to forget the pain and sleep on her mom's lap. Now she gets back to the present and touches her head and starts to patt herself.. Chanda hai Tu, mera suraj hai Tu..Aa meri aakho ka Tara hai Tu! She would always do this to calm herself down, even when her father used to hit her.

She while singing and crying slept in that position with blood flowing.
Here Sid was so angry, he called his manger to call any girl to his home right now. The girl came and they started to have sex..while all Sid could think was of sana laughing with Asim, and spending time with him. After 2 hours he came out and was dropping the girl when he saw Asim come, he was shocked to see him come as his friends dropped him.
Sid- Tu Abhi ghar aarha hai?
Asim- Haan mai apne friends ke saath gaya tha!
Sid- Shehnaz ke saath office nahi tha Tu?
Asim- Mai toh ussko chhordhkar hi nikal gaya tha kyuki ussne kaha voh aaj busy hai.
Sid was so shocked and so guilty. He hurt her without even hearing what she was saying.
He quickly went up and the moment he opened the door he froze.

He saw her covered in all blood on the floor. He ran towards her and held her in his arms and quickly took her to the washroom and put her under the shower. This made shehnaz scared and she tried to get off his grip, but he tightened it and said CHUP RAHO! And he cleaned all the blood while even he was drenched in water. He quickly opened the cupboard and took out his tee and his shorts and closed the light. Shehnaz shouted ki yeh kya rahe ho tum? Sid shouted more..CHUP RAHO AND LET ME DO MY WORK.

Sid started to remove her clothes,the moment his body came in contact with her super supple soft skin, currents ran through both of them. Sid was going on the wrong areas, so shehnaz held his hands and guided him to the right places😂! Then finally he made her change and he went to switch on the night, and he saw her..looking so irresistibly cute in his baggy tee and shorts with wet hair and no makeup. Fuck she's so gorgeous- he murmered. Shehnaz was so shy by the incident that she was not facing him..he took out the band aid and started to apply the medicine, it was so deep that Sana hissed! Then Sid again applied the medicine and said moaned SIDDDHARRTH PLS JALDI KARRO!

Sid was so turned on by her voice but still he was like CONTROL UDAY CONTROL. Finally he did her dressing, and asked her to lie down. Sana said- Don't do this with me, either hurt me or heal me! Don't hurt me and then heal me! I have accepted that this relationship is nothing, so don't try to be my husband. The next time you touch me..I will not leave you!
Sid was so broken by her line, but still.. he said I..i aaan sorrry!! Sana Widened her eyes and said sorry for what? Sid said Bas I am sorry, now lie down. Sana was about to argue when Sid held her in his arms and covered them with a blanket.
Shehnaz- Usske saath hi sojao jiske saath Abhi patni wale kaam karke aaye ho!

Guys so this was the 2nd part, we will experience so many things in story!! Wait and watch❤️❤️❤️