Chapter Thirty-Five

"I'm fucking busy. Go away." He buried his face between my thighs now more eager to have me.

"I don't care what you are get your ass out here!"

He got aggressive but it honestly felt good. It was sloppy and rough, but the person outside the door was ruining the mood. His nails dug into my skin as he held my legs spread for him to have all the access he could have ever wanted.

"I said I'm busy!" He growled against my skin. His words muffled from the contact with my entrance.

"Well if you want everyone to leave this party alive you'd come fucking break up the brawl happening downstairs." My head turned to the door as his tongue swept side to side across my sensitive area. My lip finding its place, as normal, between my teeth as a moan escaped.

Grayson was getting me so close and then, would stop to answer the person on the other side of the door. It was like pure torture. Torture that I enjoyed, I wanted more than anything else in this moment. It was distracting me from the hell that had been following me around my whole life.

"I'll be back." He grabbed his shirt off the floor sliding it over his head, not letting his eyes leave my body until he turned to open his door. I wrapped my arms around myself feeling more vulnerable and uncomfortable now that the sensation of pleasure had died.

Light broke through the room and the person on the other side of the door caught a glimpse of me on Grayson's bed. My hands hit my face in hopes the person hadn't caught who was laying in Grayson's bed.

I slid my body under Grayson's sheets waiting for his return. Fifteen minutes went by, then thirty and before I knew it, I had this gut wrenching feeling that he wasn't coming back. That this was all some sort of game to him to get me naked.

Once the hour mark hit I slid my clothes back on and ran my fingers through my hair to make sure I looked presentable. I wrapped my arms across my chest as I made my way downstairs slowly. Passing multiple make out sessions on the way to the front door. The party had severely calmed and this idea of a brawl was nowhere in sight.

I peeked my head into the living room to see if Grayson was anywhere in sight, but he wasn't there. I decided to enter the room and wander into the kitchen where I had left the scene of a screaming Pierce and Ally.

My eyes glanced around the room not paying attention to the floor around me. As I took a step I felt a stabbing pain in my foot as my eyes bounced down to my foot to see the source of the pain. Surrounding my bare feet on the floor was what remained of a lamp that had been shattered into one thousand pieces.

I rested my hands on the couch that was right next to me and applied pressure to it to get the throbbing pain in my foot to stop. But the relief didn't come when the pressure was taken off. I pulled myself up onto the edge of the couch edging myself to the other side to walk where no glass covered the floor. I stood up putting pressure on the painless foot and hopping slowly towards the kitchen for more light.

In the dining room, where the screaming match had occurred, I saw Grayson's mouth attached to another girl. I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. He was unbelievable. I hopped over to him and tapped him on the shoulder causing his eyes to widen at the sight of me.

"Classy." I motioned between the two of them. "Forget about me that quickly?"

"Yeah when I found out you fucked my sister's boyfriend." My mouth dropped at the news that just left Grayson's mouth. "You are beyond trashy." The throbbing in my foot had dissipated at the words running through my head.

"Excuse me?" I could feel the blood pooling on the floor dripping from my foot.

"You heard me slut."