Chapter 12 - Venting

"What's the matter with Ricky?" Damon asked.

Ricky was presently hiding in the corner of the main lobby. After what happened in the pool, he had spotted one of the attendants snickering to themselves and glancing his way. Despite not being able to see what was happening under the table, they were apparently smart enough to put two and two together. Utter embarrassment made Ricky want nothing to do with the pool area anymore and thus he promptly ran out to the main sauna to curl up under the UV lights and die.

"He's just being shy." Thomas explained, amused by Ricky's reaction.

"Is he okay?" Chris asked, standing back away from the group. 

Damon frowned at him. "You mean you actually care now?"

"Of course I do! That's why I'm doing all of this!"

One dark glare from Damon was all it took to silence the blond. 

The four of them were just in earshot, so Ricky heard everything. His embarrassment was quickly replaced by irritation. Sitting up, he braced himself as he turned towards Chris, who had started to approach him.

Chris was small, with no muscle to be found, but that didn't make him any less attractive. His body was well molded and slightly curved. The light green trunks he wore practically hung off his body like an over sized piece of cloth.

Before he could help it, Ricky found himself asking. "Are you alright?"

"What?" Chris balked, freezing mid step. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I dunno." Ricky replied, having half hoped that the man would of said something to indicate that he was feeling bad about...Well...Everything. 

"So...."

"So?"

They both glanced around uncomfortably, not sure what to do from here. Chris had insisted they talk things out, but neither of them appeared sure of where to start, and Ricky didn't think starting things off with a cussing match would be productive. 

"How about..." Ricky began, deciding to use his businessman instincts to move the conversation along. "We go to the salt room?" He pointed to a random sauna door. It was tucked in the opposite corner and the room temperature didn't look like it would cook him alive.

"Sounds good." Chris agreed. "Let me just get my robe on real quick."

Ricky was currently wearing his own white cotton robe which was provided by the staff attendants for Sauna use. He waited for Chris to return for their talk, then stood and strutted his way across the lobby. He noticed the other three were watching from a distance like a group of gossiping teenagers. It felt comforting to know they were so concerned about him.

On their way in, the door had a sign that read, 'No talking,' but since they were the only people here today they decided to ignore that rule. The inside of the salt room was warm and slightly arid, but not difficult to breath in. The walls were comprised of glowing red salt bricks and an O2 meter. The floor had some mats with wooden blocks to lay their heads on. He noticed there were no seats though, and concluded this sauna was specifically meant for people to lay down.

He waited for Chris to find a spot and get comfortable before doing the same. 

"Bitch." Was all Ricky had to say, immediately throwing out his initial plan to avoid a cussing match.

Chris flinched and his gaze became serious. "I never meant to hurt you Ricky. I'm sorry but...I love them."

"Ah yes, I'm sorry too. I meant to say 'bitch ass cheating whore'. "