T H I R T Y T W O

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
(6,130 words word to you better comment isn ever wrote nun this long don't make me regret it bitch)

Neicy sat on the couch quietly as she waited for Jade to come out of the back with some of the stuff she'd left in India's car a few days prior, trying to ignore dexter who didn't mind making her uncomfortable

"Hi." She waved at Dex and he just stared.

It made her wonder if this was was sweetie pie cane corso India told her he was. They didn't interact a lot because he was always in Jade or Eli's room so she never really got to meet him but she'd seen him walk by.

When Neicy got bored she looked at the Bape jacket it front of her and stuck her hand in the pocket curiously, grabbing onto a small bag of pills. She didn't pull it out but it felt light, like it was no more than five.

She heard Jade coming back up the hallway and leaned back quickly trying to not be suspicious.

"Bye." He threw the bag at her and looked towards the front door to say leave while she made sure everything was in it.

Jade felt her glance at him and turned away not wanting his expose himself unintentionally. He thought it would be Amazon, not her big dumb ass looking for some Aliexpress floral slides, and didn't try hiding his business when he answered.

Plus her track record showed she'd look if she got the chance. Even if it wasn't just there, she looked just incase.

"You look skinny. And where's my shoes? They're the Gucci-"

"I'll know when I look."

"How? We wear the same size. Anyways they're-"

"Because she don't wear fake Gucci slides and you do now shut up. You fucking up my dog vibe." Jade began walking away again while Dex followed behind him.

"My slides not fake!"

"Ok chile." He muttered to himself.

After spotting them he grabbed them and walked back into the living room, throwing them at her and leaning against the wall as he waited for her to leave. Neicy put her shoes on at the front door but paused before walking out.

"You on drugs? I won't tell her, you should just get some help if you-"

"Okay bye."

Jade didn't trust Niecy and he was sure she'd sleep with him if given the chance. He was fine but that didn't mean every female on the face of the earth fawned over him and he was well aware of that, that wasn't realistic at all. It was just the energy she gave off. The last thing he wanted to do was make her think they were friends.