6 Feet Under

Delfy POV

Blaine has been having horrible mood swings lately. But it's not even just going from happy to sad, it's full out screaming and punching, then all of a sudden he's teasing me, it's really weird. Yesterday, for example, he lashed out on two pack members because they were ' chewing too loud.'

Then he punched Casper for getting to their meeting late. After that, he comes back home the most happiest person ever. It's gotten to the point where it's ridiculous!

" What's with your mood swings lately?" I asked him one day as we sat in his office. " What do you mean?" He asked.

I sat up in my chair and started picking at my nails, " It's just the one minute your the happiest man alive and the next it looks like you want to kill everybody."

He tensed and tried avoiding eye contact, " I've just been really stressed lately, is all..."

" Stressed? You let your stress out by yelling at someone because they are ' chewing too loud'?" I asked in a ' really?' tone. He rolled his eyes and glared in my direction.

" Why don't you go hang out with Casper or something? I've got stuff to do."

I huffed and without any arguing, I left his office.

-

" So you're coming to me because your mate has been having weird mood swings lately?" Casper asked as we laid in the grass in his backyard.

" Basically...yeah."

" Well you came to the wrong person, let me remind you that I'm the guy who lost his mate and rejected her, I'm a total wreck. You really shouldn't be asking me for advice on that topic,"

He took a deep breath and continued, as if he was talking to himself more than to me, " I will tell you one thing, though, you have a mate that loves you unconditionally, don't let it go to waste. You never know when it's too late."

He seemed lost in his own little world. " You know she would never-"

" How about we go inside?" He cut me off, obviously knowing I was going to talk about Leslie. I sighed but agreed anyways. I brushed the dirt and grass blades off my butt and followed Casper inside.

The sky was dark and gray clouds hung above, daring to spill any minute. The wind blew viciously and the trees swayed from left to right, looking like thy could topple over any minute. Thunder roared up above and a slight drizzle started falling.

" I think you should go home, it looks like a really bad storm is coming and you don't want to keep Blaine worried." Casper said, lost in his own thoughts. I nodded and left, not saying another word.

Once inside the house, I shook off the water on me and walked into the kitchen, looking for a snack. I opened a bag of potato chips and walked to Blaine's office, " Are you off your man period now?" I teased as I stepped through the door. He groaned when he saw me and leaned back in his chair. " Didn't I tell you to scram a while ago?"

" I tried but Casper is just as stressed as you are."

I smirked at his reaction as he growled and his eyes darkened.

" Please just give me 2 hours, just 2 more hours of you not bothering me. You know what? Go talk to that Jesse kid, he'll like some company. Go."

I raised my hands up in surrender, knowing that he obviously didn't want me here. I left his office defeated, for the second time today.

I walked up to my room and stayed there the whole day, coming down to make dinner. Once I set the plates and took the food off the stove, I once again walked to Blaine's office. " Dinners ready." I stick my head through the door.