Chapter 19

Liana's POV

Today is the day. I'm finally going to leave college. I'm finally going to be free in the world and start my own life. College said I was fine for me to leave education at 17, as long as I had a diploma which I'm getting today. I wasn't scared going up on the stage because I knew it'll just be my mum, dad, Josh and Freya there that knows me.

I thought I'd go for a smart look today so I grabbed what I thought looks the smartest in my wardrobe. Pick above.

Josh said he would meet me and my parents there so me, my mum and dad set off in the car.

The college said that we have to sit in the back, like behind stage and we get up when our names are called. So once me and my parents get there, I go to the back and see my friend.

After about 20 minutes of everyone coming in and me and my friends talking we hear the microphone go off.

"Hello everyone and I would like to welcome you all here today. Most of our pupils have worked extremely hard to get to where they want. Anyway I would like to start off congratulating everyone who completed mechanical engineering."

Now we wait until they get all the way to Animal care. When the engineering guys go out to the stage all everyone could hear was "yoooo" and "no fucking way". What the fuck was going on? Were they surprised that they actually finished the course or what.

————————— Little skip

"And finally we are going to congratulate the animal care students" she says. Finallyyyy. She says my name and I walk up onto the stage along with everyone else on my course.

We walk out and in the front row you will never guess who was there. Let's just say it in order. My dad, my mom, Freya, Josh, JJ, Tobi, Simon, Ethan, Vik, Harry. What was I meant to do. Nothing but get embarrassed. I shake my head and put one hand in my head. Then I take a deep breath and listen to the teacher.

Why? Just why do they all have to come up to my college. Today of all days as well.

After we finished and got all our certificate, we were able to go and talk to parents and friends. The whole sidemen group was covered by loads of people for pictures and everything. I just went up to Freya and started talking to her.

"Did you know they were going to be here?" I ask her.
"Yeah we just didn't want to tell you, even your parents knew, even the college knew". Freya says.
"What the fuck, why didn't you tell me. I panicked up there Freya".
"I know. We could see by your face. You went really red" she laughs.

Next thing we know, the boys come up to us. They all congratulate me for being a free woman. I'm not quite there yet as I'm only 17. My birthday is in November so I have a while to wait until I can go out clubbing.

"Hey why don't you all have a small party at ours" my mum says. Please no.
"What about the boys mum? Where are they going to stay?" I tell her.
"Don't be silly. We have loads of blow up beds they can sleep on. Freya and Josh can sleep in his room. We also have that spare room two of them can crash in." She says. All the boys cheered and give my mum a group hug. My mum was more of a fan of the boys then the engineering boys. It was very cringy.

We decide to go home. I stayed in my mums car. My mum wouldn't stop bragging about the boys. Especially JJ. Although I think JJ just has a thing with mums. He's just a strange one.

We get home first surprisingly. Considering everyone else does have a better car then my mum. Ethan came in his Nissan GTR with Vik, Josh came in his Aldi R8 with Freya, Harry came in his Lamborghini with Tobi and Simon came in his Tesla with JJ. I don't know why they all got together and went in two cars though.