Chapter 25

Narrator's pov

-

Aelia pushed Luna's body down to the bed, she climbed on the girl's stomach. Luna's hands were secured onto her waist. Aelia leaned down and connected ther lips, the kiss was sensual. Her mouth moved teasingly along the older girl's lips.

Aelia pinned the girl's arms over her head securely. She thrusted her hips forward earning a deep moan from Luna.

Luna's core clenched in anticipation. Aelia's mouthed moved down to Luna's breast. She kneaded her breasts and licked up her neck to nibble on her earlobe before turning to connect their mouths
She moaned as Luna invaded her mouth with an insistent tongue, coaxing her own into a passionate dance

Luna loved being kissed like she was being claimed.

Aelia's fingers tickled down Luna's stomach to travel even lower. She pressed her hand to Luna's wet core. Feeling how wet she was because of her gave her a new sense of power.
She wanted to see the girl's body reach a climax because of her touch

She started kissing down her body again, while still stroking her slit through her panties.

Luna felt a desire shoot through her veins and settle in her core. She shuddered slightly. Luna's moaned left her throat freely. Aelia's hands pushed the girl's underwear aside and entered the girl's drenched folds and outlining them with her fingers. The heat rose in Luna's stomach, it was too much to handle

"Aelia.. please " Luna said in a low voice.

Aelia slipped one finger near her entrance teasing it with the tip of her finger.

"please.. What?" she smirked

"please... ugh just.. fu- fuck me" Luna bucked her hips forward, desperate for some friction

Aelia dipped a finger inside her and Luna's back arched Instantly. She built a rhythm and pressed another finger inside her, using her thumb to caress her clit. She went faster, Luna's muscles tightened about the girl's finger. Aelia smirked, an image came to her head which she desperately wanted to act out. Aelia dragged her fingers out of the girl, leaving Luna's core throbbing from the lack of contact

"What the-"

"Shut up" Aelia demanded, her hands reached down to the girls hips and in one swift move -surprisingly- flipped Luna onto her stomach. Aelia climbed onto the girl's back. Her lips crashed down on the nape of Luna's neck.

Luna groaned in pleasure when Aelia's front grinded against her ass. Aelia's nails dragged down Luna's back, she hissed in pain but it was turning her on even more. Luna buried her moans into a pillow, she was frustrated and desperate to have her rise.

Aelia was absolutely driving her crazy when she took control like this
She felt her hot desire spreading from her center with every forceful movement

Aelia moved her mouth from the girl's neck and left sloppy wet kisses that burned -from the deep scratches-, down the girl's spine

Aelia ducked her head passed Luna's toned ass, her head settled between her thighs. And brushed her long tongue against Luna's swollen clit. She continued down her slit, dipping between her velvety and teasing her entrance before repeating the motion.

Her tongue pressed even harder into her entrance and toyed with the bundle of nerves. Luna moaned above her, feeling a tingle in her stomach. A warm glow spread across her body feeling Aelia's tongue enter her.

Aelia groaned into her center as she felt more silky wetness meet her lips. She poked her tongue. Aelia licked the sensitive skin tentatively, her tongue flicked over the girl's clit.

Aelia's hands reached to the girl's center, running between her folds before she started rubbing in large circles over her stiff clit

Luna couldn't hold back a loud moan as a wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Aelia's fingers stroked Luna's heated flesh with the perfect amount of pressure. Luna didn't expect Aelia's roaming tongue to make her so hot but everytime she breathed too hard, Aelia pressed her tongue harder to her center. With Aelia rubbing through her nerves, and thumb circling her oversensitive clit, Luna felt her climax quickly approaching.

Aelia felt Luna's breathing becoming heavy, Luna's swollen sex gushed with wetness in her mouth. Luna trembled under her touch, Aelia slowed her down movements, she was satasified with her dominance she never knew she had. Unfortunately that dominance didn't last long when Luna turned around, the girl's dark eyes pierced through her own.

Aelia Luna's heavy breathing become normal again. Luna's eyes glistened with lust, her shaky lips pulled into a smirk.

Aelia gulped as she noticed a change in expression on Luna's face. The girl looked almost devilish, Luna leaped forward, she landed on Aelia's waist.

She cupped Aelia's face and brought her body neck up to meet hers. Their lips moved together slowly, each second that passed teased them both.

Luna's tongue slipped into the girl's mouth and danced with hers. Luna's hand trailed up the younger girl's back and gripped onto her hair. She tugged Aelia's hair back harshly, the younger girl hissed in pain. Aelia's neck was now tilted back, Luna detached their lips and let her tongue lick from the younger girl's collar bone, up to her chin. Aelia shuddered in pleasure, her hands held onto Luna's waist desperately. The pain from Luna's grip was masked when Luna rolled her hips against Aelia's front. Aelia moaned loudly when Luna's teeth sunk into the flesh below her ear. She panted for breath, white heat exploded in her stomach. If she never had a proper orgasm before this night, well she did now.
Luna's mouth pulled away from the girl's pulse point and whispered in her ear

"I'm gonna make you forget your name"

-
A/N

Sooo 👀 how's you doing?

LMAO. I have a feeling you'll be having more smut than you'd expect as more chapters come.

Also, shout-out to the dumbass bitch that kept leaving stupid comments and negative shit about the characters all over, especially in chapter 11. You just humiliated yourself and raised my views even higher. LMAO.

Also, thank you guys for 18k
:O it's unbelievable. I have noo words
Hope you guys enjoyed these Rated R scenes 👀 surprisingly they took less time than a normal chapter

~Sarah