Distancing away

You and Hawks, it's been awhile. His schedule had gotten a lot busier than usual, so you went and did your own hobbies to occupy yourself. Of course you had still been his assistant, filing out paperwork for him but when you weren't doing that you were focused on your new hobby... Kickboxing!

You installed a punching bag in the guests room, which had been 'your room' now, since Hawks felt uneasy about letting you go back into your apartment without security. Whatever happened to the 'internship/sidekick' thing you ask? Hawks had been acting a little odd about you shadowing him, he didn't want you to get hurt, so he's been dragging the whole situation. He hasn't been the same since the whole ex boyfriend incident and it was getting you annoyed.

You texted him,

(Y/N): come home already!

Hawks: (っ'ω')ノ(╥ω╥) just a little longer butterfly

Hawks: oh yea it was crow right?? not rlly a cute nickname lol.

(Y/N): (。•́︿•̀。) .. youve been avoiding me

Hawks: lol it's been a week, im on my way back dw

You were relieved to hear that he was on his way back at least, you've been feeling a little lonely. All this paperwork, and emails blowing up it had felt like the days had been dragging.

By the time Hawks had gotten home, it had been late at night. He sneaked into the house not wanting to wake you, closing the door softly. He put the light on, seeing that you had been sleeping on the sofa... with one of his shirts.

He had been inspecting you, his eyes trailing lower to your thighs.. you weren't wearing pants. Hawks started sweating, he was getting nervous? He immediately took off his jacket and put it over your torso. You had shifted in your sleep rising the jacket up, exposing your legs again.

"(Y/N), wake up and put on pants I'm home," he nudged your cheek, pinching it to wake you up.

You yawned, stretching up your arms sitting up. Hawks fluffy jacket slid off of your body, revealing the T-shirt you had 'borrowed' from Hawks.

"Hi..." you were half asleep, eyes half lidded and hair disheveled.

"(Y/N) why are you wearing my top?"

"Comfy.." your voice trailed off into another yawn, your breath kinda smelled like alcohol.

"So you wait in the living room.. with lace panties and T-shirt? Inviting me or somethin' " Hawks had teased, tugging at your shirt, well his shirt. He started to feel guilty, realizing you were probably hungover or something.

"Okay I'll take it off," just as you started to take it off, you heard a door slam across the room.

He had ran away as soon as you started stripping, he leaned against the door, before reaching the lock.

"I can't tell if you're drunk or not, but goodnight (Y/N)!"

———————————————————

Hey guys, I might postpone this story for a little bit,

But! I am working on a better hawks x reader which is on my profile right now!

Check it out! Thanks