030

Guide damn it's been almost a whole week 😭 my bad gangstas.
Onto la story 🕺🏾.

Here's a longer chapter to make up for the week 🥰.
_________________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Thank you girl." Said Armani as she slipped her personal nail tech a fifty dollar bill.

"No problem boo." She responded. "You my favorite client, the rest of them be irritating."

Armani laughed. "Yeah I felt that but they putting money in your pockets, so you can't complain."

Aziya, her nail tech, shrugged her shoulders. "I guess, you're not wrong."

Armani took a look at her nails once again deciding that she still liked them. Her graduation was tomorrow and she was BEYOND nervous and the only thing on her mind was that she hoped she wouldn't fall on stage. Armani sighed as she got up to leave.

"Alright girl, let me get out your way so you can go to sleep, thank you again for taking me at last minute

"Alright girl, let me get out your way so you can go to sleep, thank you again for taking me at last minute." Armani said smiling as the two hugged.

"I told you no problem boo, congrats on your early graduation." Aziya said.

Armani smiles. "Thank you." She waved bye as she walked to the door and left getting into her car heading home.

The minute she stepped foot in her house and slipped off her shoes, her phone rang and it was Nasir calling.

"Let me see yo nails ma," he said licking his lips as he looked into the camera.

Armani smiles as she flips the camera for him to see.

"I see you went with my suggestion, I told you they would be fye." He said.

Armani flipped the camera back onto herself and playfully rolled her eyes."Yeah yeah whatever, you ready for bed?"