Backstory Chapter 6

You stood with Ahsoka in the Jedi council room shaking.
You were only fourteen yet you were chosen to become a padawan early with Ahsoka due to an advancement in skill.
"Ahsoka Tano and (y/n) (l/n), you are now padawans," Mace Windu said.
"Now travel to Christophsis, you both must, special message for your masters I have," Master Yoda said.

You and Ahsoka got the message before jumping on a ship to go join your masters.
"Anakin Skywalker," Ahsoka said. "Wow."
"I got Obi-Wan Kenobi, it's so cool!" You said hardly containing your excitement.
"So do you think we can still do stuff together?" Ahsoka asked.
"Definitely, Anakin Skywalker was Obi-Wan's padawan," You said.
"So I'm guessing they do a lot together," Ahsoka said smiling.
"You realize we're going into a battle," You said.
"If your confident about your skills you'll be fine," Ahsoka said smirking.
"You're so annoying," You said lightly punching her arm.

Ahsoka punched you back so you got into a little fight with her before a clone trooper came up to you.
"Padawans," He said. "We are arriving."

You and Ahsoka waited for the doors to open before walking out to face two Jedi Knights.
"Younglings?" Obi-Wan asked.
"Hello, we have a message from Master Yoda," Ahsoka said. "He says that Jabba the Hut's son was kidnapped and he wants you both to save him."
"Okay but we have a problem, we need reinforcements." Anakin said.
"We're kinda that too," You said.

"I'm Ahsoka Tano and this is (y/n) (l/n), we're the new padawan learners," Ahsoka said.
"But there are two of you," Anakin said. "Wait a minute, one of you are mine?"
"I believe so Anakin," Obi-Wan said.
"But I don't want a padawan," Anakin said.
"Well I'm Master Skywalker's padawan," Ahsoka said.
"I'm with you," You told Obi-Wan.
"Very well," Obi-Wan said.
"Let's just finish this," Anakin grumbled.

Happy Star Wars day guys! I want to thank you all for this amazing journey and I think we should thank Ahsoka for part of it. She's helped me grow so much and I can't wait to see her in live-action. See you guys on Thursday for Chapter 20!
-Snips