Chapter 31

Nayeon pov

"So are you and Lisa official now?" Jihyo questioned me. The girls also caught on and look over at me. I look over at Lisa but she was waiting for my reply.

"I guess we are" I smiled at her which she returned.

"Lisa? Why are you in the kitchen?" Dahyun asked her questioningly.

"I have no clue. I don't even know how to cook" Lisa shook her head as she walk out.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" Lisa asked as she sat down next to me. I listen to my urge and lean on her shoulder as she wrap her arm around me.

"You two can have sex and I'll watch" Dahyun joked but she sound more interested.

"Momo..." Lisa called out to her as Momo just took a deep sign and slap the back of Dahyun head.

"It was a free show. I don't wanna pay premium on pornhub okay" Dahyun defended herself earning another smack.

All of us laughed as I cuddle onto Lisa side. Being with her like this feel so right. I'm so lucky to have her, no money or fame can buy the happiness I'm feeling right now. 

I look up at Lisa and gave her a kiss on her check. I smiled at her as she turn to look at me.

"I love you" Lisa gave me an eskimo kiss and smiled at  me

"I love you too" 

I wrapped my arms around her neck as she pulled me on her lap. I laid my head on her shoulder as she gave me kisses on my forehead. 

"I can't... free live porn" Dahyun cried out in happiness.

"Your to much to handle sometimes Dahyun" 

"Thanks boo" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Instead of Dahyun answer, What do you wanna do today"

 "I'm to lazy to go outside today" Jisoo called out as half of the girls agreed with her.

"Same" Sana said in a bored tone.

"I guess we'll have another movie marathon" Lisa got out her seat and went to get the remote. 

"What them? Disney? Superhero? re-watch a series" Lisa questioned us.

"Umm..all in favor of Flash raise your hands" Mina raise her hands as six of the girls followed.

"How about Arrows" I suggested, all the girl rose their hands.

"I guess Arrows is it" Lisa search up the movie and played it. She went to close the lights and current before she came back to cuddle with me.

-

After watching 2 seasons and 6 episode, Lisa fell asleep in my arms. The girls were all wide awake even though it was already past midnight. 

"We'll back off on Lisa, Nayeon" 

"Huh?" I tilted my head at Jennie.

"Remember what we said before. About our feeling for Lisa" Lisa three members look over at me with all seriousness.

"We won't go after Lisa anymore. That's not fair for the both of you. We're happy for you two of you" Jisoo smiled at me with a teary eye.

"You make her happy and we don't want to take that away from her because of our selfishness" Rosie wipe her tears away. 

"Please treat her right. She's our baby maknae after all" Jennie smiled at me.

"I promise. I'll treat her right. I won't take her for granted" I sent them a reassuring smile and look down at Lisa. I tuck her hair behind her ears and admire her profile.

"There's a lot of people out there looking for a Lisa. As long as you both trust each other and have good communication, every thing would be fine. Trust me when I say this, Lisa isn't one to care for people opinion when it comes to her. If anyone bashes your relationship with her, always trust her that she won't leave you" I nodded at Mina advise.

"I'm not planning on leaving her anyways, she's all I want and nothing will stop us even if the world is against us. JYP will accepts this relationship but if I'm wrong i'll fight for it. I trust Lisa to do the same as well." Lisa's members smiled at me and nodded their head.

"Don't worry about YG. Lisa's been helping the company a lot since our many scandals last year making YG owe Lisa back" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well to take the media away from ours company and adding more scandals to it. Papa YG asked Lisa to do some oversee modeling, fashions, and endorsements that would add positive side to our negatives. It held with the money lost that the company was facing and the backlash. It turn some attentions off the company to her. To think it was all by her self too." All of us look down at Lisa with a view of admiration.

"Our company pride and joy. Our hero"