Chapter 2: Class 1-A

[Boboiboy's POV:]

~Flashback~

"But there's one problem though." I fiddled with my fingers.

"And what is that, young one?" The Headmaster asked me.

"I'm... kind of broke and homeless right now." I hesitated before telling him.

"Oh! Well then, I will arrange a dorm for you to stay in and a weekly allowance." I stood up in surprise to his overkill offer.

"But isn't that a little bit too much..?"
I stated, trying to keep up a straight face.

"No, not at all! Think of it as compensation for helping us save our precious students." He said nonchalantly.

'But it's still too much...' I sweatdropped a little at the reply.

~Flashback End~

Anyhow... I really like the dorm they gave me. But I never really expected to be given an offer to attend U.A. from the Headmaster himself. I am now looking at myself in U.A.'s uniform. It was weird seeing myself in other than my orange vest. I still wore my hat along with the uniform though.

I went outside and looked around for any bystanders before doing it.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!"

"Lightning Speed!" I smirked before rushing off.

[Later in Class 1-A ... In 3rd Person POV:]

"Hey Deku! I heard that there's going to be another student attending today!" A girl with brown hair said to a boy in a loud manner.

"Really? Is he a transfer?" Deku, a boy with greenish hair, questioned.

"Huh? Why would you think he's a transfer?" The girl asked.

"Yes. What if he was just absent for a few days?" A boy doing hand gestures said.

"Think about it, a new student after the whole Villain accident, isn't that kind of suspicious?" He explained.

"Hmm... Now that you mention it, yes." The boy earlier agreed.

"Could it be somebody with combat experience against real Villains?" The girl theorized.

"Maybe." "Deku" replied.

"Tsu, who's gonna teach homeroom today?" A girl with alien-like features asked the girl behind her.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." The girl replied to her.

And all of a sudden, the doors flung open. All of the students wondered who could it be. But to their surprise, it was somebody they never expected to see in this situation.

"Morning." A certain man with bandages wrapped around his injured body greeted.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" All of the students practically yelled.

"You're too much of a pro!" One of them said.

"So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?" One of the students raised their hands and asked.

"Can you really call that "all right"?" Another girl asked.

"My well-being doesn't matter. I'll cut to the chase. As you may have heard, there will be another student attending today." The student started talking about it to students that are right beside them.

"Settle down! Come over here, kid." He said while another person came through the door, surprising everyone in the classroom except their teacher.

"Uh... It's nice to see you all again! How have you guys been doing since that accident?" He said while waving his hand nervously. The students were too shocked to say anything, creating an awkward silence.