CHAPTER SIX - THE ARRIVAL

Quick Note:

"Human Speech"

"Tailed Beast/Creature Speech"

'Human Thought'

'Tailed Beast/Creature Thought'

"Human Jutsu"

"Tailed Beast/Creature Justu"

The day was quiet and peaceful - there were no reports of activity on the Hidden Leaf Borders, so the Gates' Guards were in a relaxed state of mind, as was the dog that was on duty with them. One of the guards was snoozing while the other was staring at a yellow and black butterfly perched on the table of the guard's stand - suddenly, the butterfly flew away and the dog started barking. The snoozing guard awakened and both of them stood in attention, looking down the path to see what was causing the hound to bark - Newcomers.

3 of them

The first was a man with dusty/pale brown skin, short spiky black hair, he wore no shirt but he did wear a pale brown jounin vest with a strap going across it that held the giant sword secured to his back in place. Grey pants with vertical lines going down them and strange white forearm bands. His headband was tilted to the side, wrapped around his forehead: The Insignia of the Hidden Mist Village in the deep center. He walked with his hands in his pockets and eyes to the ground, the shadows covering them, but the aura he gave off was heavy and dangerous.

To the left of him was a rather petite male - He wore a navy green traveler's outfit with a turtle neck with a green jacket that was outlined in white around the folds and sleeves, around his waist was a long sash the same color as the outfit under the coat, tied at the back and the rest dangled behind him, swaying in the wind with each step he took. His outfit was completed with sandals that were green and light brown. His black hair had two long bangs at the sides of his face and the rest was secured in a bun. A mask completed his attire - a pale white mask with 2 thin lines for eyes, red stripes and a swirl and the insignia of the Hidden Mist Village at the center of the forehead.

A Female completed the trio - She walked to the right of the broody male. Her indigo hair was spiked, wild. Her face was pale but her eyes were sheathed by a mask and the ribbon holding the mask in place was under the eye holes; there was no knowledge about her eyes. She wore a dark blue suit with a black overcoat and sash around her waist acting as a belt; nuzzled in the sash's embrace as a sword.

Note - The Outfit is Dark Blue - The Jacket is Black with a White Tribal Tiger Head on the back - The Sash is Dark Blue - The Boots are Black 

When the 3 of them got closer, The Gates' Guards walked over to them, stopping them before they crossed over the threshold into the village.

"Halt. This is the Hidden Leaf Village. State your business here, Hidden Mist Shinobi." The 1st guard - A Brown-Haired - announced. The Broody make reached into his pocket and withdrew an identification booklet, showing his statues.